Topic: Into The Wild

I saw this movie yesterday for my second time and was just as blown away as the first time I saw it.  Has anyone else seen this movie?  What did you think of it?

I think it's an incredible story and find it very inspiring.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/sAINT_050/into-the-wild1.jpg

Re: Into The Wild

Never heard of the movie until now. Just checked some information out and it sounds really good. Might have to check this movie out, thanks Demonic smile

Yeah you definitely should, no problem. smile

Being the huge Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder fan I am, I knew about Into The Wild when it first came out.  I heard the soundtrack before I saw the movie and that hooked me there.  Then Eddie won a Golden Globe for the soundtrack....so I got the movie and was just as blown away.  The movie was just so unique and pure.  Sean Penn gets a 10 out of 10 in my book for this one

I have so been wanting to see this film, haven't yet sad

My friend says it's pretty good, but I'm not a fan of Emile Hirsch. Bleh ...

I'll have to check it out. Thanks for posting us the info!

No problem, it really is an amazing story.

I also never heard of the movie until this past October when I seen it at Wal-Mart for 4 bucks and I seen it was a Sean Penn film so I HAD to buy it and I'm so glad I did because it also blew me away ... a poignant film! big_smile

Great film with superb,enduring performances by Emile Hirsch and Hal Holbrook.I would recommend this to anybody that wants to go on a journey thats unique and compelling.

An amazing pice of cinima. smile