Topic: How would you like to see a movie ?

Hi, I am an idiot who cant get the hint to stop spamming. So a mod has edited my post. Please feel free to come to my site and email me hate mail, or spam my site in return.

Re: How would you like to see a movie ?

Thank you for the insightful post spotflix, I would visit your site to show my support, but I do not wish to provide you with any extra traffic. Thank you for visiting!

Last edited by Greg (2006-09-13 16:09:36)

lol, why does this person think spamming us over and over is a good thing? Everyone knows you dont fuck with horror fans.

sits loyally at Mehs feet and growls.....

I think its funny when people have nothing better to do than spam a horror forum.  I mean, are you really that bored?  Do you honestly have nothing else to do?  And I agree, dont fuck with horror fans.  We learn how to kill.

*removes a tarp from the wall.  Chainsaws, machetes, kitchen knives, 'Freddy Claws', piano wire, and Takashi Miike brand sewing needles cover the wall.  Removes a chainsaw and sewing needles*

Pick your tools of the trade fellas!

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2006-09-13 19:19:45)

Ooh!  Ooh!  I pick the chainsaw!  Pick the chainsaw!

Oh hell gimme a flamethrower!!!!

I want the knitting needles!!! lol.. you guys all crack me up tongue

*shivers*  Just thinking about those needles from Imprint sends a chill down my spine.

rofl i have yet to see imprint dmanit. I so gotta check that out.

Meh....you unlucky devil, off by a few days.  I had found it on Youtube over the weekend, watched and reviewed it and shared with all.

*hands TiM a chainsaw and fetches a flamethrower for deadshallrule and needles for Meh.  Opens chainsaw motor full throttle*

SPLATTER TIME!

Lets get to it boys!

Ha yea the needles in Imprint are deadly man.. I was squirming in my seat while watching that.. Miike is truly a Master of Horror..

hey golden your review was bad ass. Next time embed the youtube video here for us all to enjoy smile

Thanks Mh. 

Problem...I don't know how to embed.  I'm pretty computer illterate. Instaling and playing games, forums, internet, Microsoft word/excel/powerpoint, photoshop, Illustrator, pagemaker, and that is about it as far as my comp skills.

Well thats more than I can say smile

the code is easy. its the url of the youtube page like so smile

[youtube]url of youtube[/youtube]