Re: Who was the best?

Well look on the bright side we did predict a first round KO!!!!

Well there is only one Dragon and one Dragon only and that is Bruce Lee. Lee would kick Wilson's ass in a heartbeat. There's definitely no comparison there.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well there is only one Dragon and one Dragon only and that is Bruce Lee. Lee would kick Wilson's ass in a heartbeat. There's definitely no comparison there.

What about that cheesy 80's film you watched yesterday with a black guy and it was called something like The Last Dragon lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

What about that cheesy 80's film you watched yesterday with a black guy and it was called something like The Last Dragon lol.:lol:

Hey i didn't watch that yesterday. I own it but didn't watch it yesterday. Naw! Bruce Lee will still kick Leroy's ass especially for trying to act like him. He would knock some sense back into Leroy realizing that he really isn't asian. lol

jmh314 wrote:

I am gonna have to go with Ralph Macchio

Now that I think about it, Macchio has nothing when compared with Hillary Swank.....hahaha just kidding!  Worst movie EVER!

Maybe but dont forget most of Bruce Lees reputation was  based on his films not on actual fights.Pound for pound Lee was extremely strong,Don would have the slight physical strength advantage and would dirty box lee,neutalizing "lees" speed and agility.Dons the only known star to have a real fight record or one thats worth mentioning.Bruce Lee would definatly have to eye gouge off the bat to increase his chances of victory.

Yeah Bruce Lee did have his reputation doing movies. But he was the one who actually started Jeet Kune Do, even published a book on all of his moves. He even started his own dojo also. He taught everyone who wanted to learn Jeet Kune Do.

Have you guys seen the thread on here called Tough Guys cause it's fucking hilarious.

Of course i did. How could i not watch that. It's so damn hilarious.Those guys are the ultimate MMA.:lol:

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-27 17:30:54)

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Of course i did. How could i not watch that. It's so damn hilarious.Those guys are the ultimate MMA.:lol:

"You wanna feel pain" lmao...that was hilarious

great question RIP! Lee changed the game and set a new standard and he set the bar high . Jet has had such a long and great carreer its so hard to compare and contrast between the two. both legends both amazing and both staples of any kung-fu fan.

yeah Bruce Lee is a legend and everyone knows pound for pound he is the best fighter there was and best action fighter on the screen.

No one really come close to him as far as on the screen fighting but I like Jackie Chan.

As far as woman go I like what Michelle Yeauh (sp) has done for the genre too