Topic: Hellraiser 1987 trailer

Well, watching this is always a pleasure!!

Hellraiser

Last edited by metzo (2010-01-08 06:15:01)

Re: Hellraiser 1987 trailer

Not to be mean, but you realize that this is a rather old film that pretty much everyone here has seen?  It is one of my favorites, so I don't begrudge you that, just, why?

They probably thought this board was for posting horror trailers you love or want to discuss. Thats kind of fair enough.

I like that trailer, it pretty much sums up the film nicely big_smile. I wonder why they called it Hellraiser, instead of 'The Hellbound Heart' I love that name so much more.

Baby_Firefly wrote:

They probably thought this board was for posting horror trailers you love or want to discuss. Thats kind of fair enough.

I like that trailer, it pretty much sums up the film nicely big_smile. I wonder why they called it Hellraiser, instead of 'The Hellbound Heart' I love that name so much more.

I bow to your wisdom and extend my apologies to MotzaBall.

That's an interesting question, why Hellraiser and not The Hellbound Heart'!! Think only Barker know the answer!

I know the trailer is so old, but I also know the new version coming up, as soon as the trailer is ready I will post it here!

metzo wrote:

That's an interesting question, why Hellraiser and not The Hellbound Heart'!! Think only Barker know the answer!

I know the trailer is so old, but I also know the new version coming up, as soon as the trailer is ready I will post it here!

Maybe it was too hard to come up with sequel names if they used Hellbound Heart?

I am excited about that remake. Bring.It.On cool

What ever happened to the remake that was supposed to come out?

Well, I know that in the remake of Hellraiser Pinhead will have a new look! smile

I hate the new Pinhead.
i hated the new Jason.
I didn't like the new Mike
After seeing the A nightmare on elm street trailer i don't think i will like the new Freddy but still looking forward to see this movie

OLD is Old I never watche  hey you got some new news to tell us about this thing you bringupped

Yeah, cheese has calcium.