Re: Have you seen this movie????? This is really Sick and Brutal!

rjvb26 wrote:

Hi guys! How are you, i hope you all are doing fine right now. Anyway do you like brutal Horror Movies? I mean really brutal, sick and disgusting horror movie? have you watched this? This is really a brutal one and the for those with weak stomachs. I think this movies is much more brutal than Hostel and Saw or Even Cannibal Holocaust.
You can find it on 3ple w dot smartdad dot info it is under entertainment page, the title is Grotesque. You can watch and read the review there.

I watched it last night and I agree it is totally brutal and riveting. Hostel is along the same lines, but you can't even compare the two. It has got Saw beat hands down, but I am not really a Saw fan anyway.
Cannibal is in a class of it's own so I would'nt be able to compare those two.
Ya, don't watch Grotesque if you are squeemish or have a week stomach.

MistressOf Horror wrote:

Damn just went and checked out the trailers for this movie

http://www.horrorfilmmag.com/trailers/g … 2009-nsfw/

pretty f*cked up

You all have me interested but i can't watch the trailer cause my kids are about.:rolleyes:

hmmm...
I'm intrigued and grossed out....weird combination, but I'll probably watch sometime..

id seen the cover and thought - hmmmm never judge a book by its cover - but some reason the cover was telling me it was gonna be shit and your not going to see anything cool or original and you just wasted 2 hours of your precious life time which could have been spent throwing knives at people or constructing tourtore devices

Googopqp wrote:

and the fingering scene was random!

now i have to watch it

MistressOf Horror wrote:

August Underground Triology.  I heard it was pretty perverse

perverse - there is another description word i love to hear - may have to watch

Ok