Topic: Favorite Direct to DVD Horror Movie

What is your favorite direct to dvd movie you have seen in the last couple of years? For me one of the big ones would be DEAD GIRL and CARRIERs. Whats on your list?

Re: Favorite Direct to DVD Horror Movie

This is a really tough question. We have had some really good direct to DVD horror films lately. I would have to say Cold Prey or Laid to Rest.

I haven't seen very many new horror flms. But didn't Automaton Transfusion go straight to DVD? If so, then I'll say Automaton Transfusion.

i hated automaton but i loved Cold Prey.. good call on that one. Laid To Rest i have still not seen.

End of the Line and Splinter are also really good direct to DVD horror films. If anyone hasn't seen them, I highly recommend renting a copy.

Hm, for all the DTV movies I watch...hmmm, got quite too many to count.  Guess I'll start with one I re-watched recently; Big Bad Wolf

Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon

Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door

Last edited by Gardenofstone10 (2010-01-22 17:21:39)

Wrong Turn 2

I thought Martyrs was a fairly good movie to go straight to DVD. I have watched so many over the last few years It makes It hard to decide!!!!

Last edited by helrzr1964 (2010-01-23 13:40:47)

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Hm, for all the DTV movies I watch...hmmm, got quite too many to count.  Guess I'll start with one I re-watched recently; Big Bad Wolf

I can't seem to find a eng version of that movie only german and french!!!!!

I've never even heard of it tongue

Would Midnight Meat Train count?