Re: The Dream Thread

I have a recurring dreams of escaping from something chasing me around in a dark house... there are thousands of trapdoors that I fall through and they bring me somewhere else but I just keep running and fall through more trapdoors and never get out because of  them.:o

^^^^^Scary!

I get messed up dreams when I actually dream.. Mostly It's being chased throughout my neighborhood, by Michael Myers, I always wind up under a bed, and he never looks..
And sometimes its being hunted by a pack of wolves..

Being hunted by a pack of wolves would be frickn scarey!!!

^^^^^^Hell yeah. Snarling teeth with bright red gums, deep groweling, bloodshot eyes...very scary!!

No Shit, and I usally end up in a shed, and they rip open the door, and then I wake with a sweat..

^^^Yikes man. I'm glad I don't get many nightmares.

I only have them ever so often maybe once a month, but they happen and im scared shitless, most of the time I dont even dream... Freddy can't get me now muthafuckas!

myersfan72 wrote:

I only have them ever so often maybe once a month, but they happen and im scared shitless, most of the time I dont even dream... Freddy can't get me now muthafuckas!

LOL.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Being hunted by a pack of wolves would be frickn scarey!!!

being hunted by a pack of Wolfys would be scarier;)

Had a dream I was in the basement of a Hotel. I got into this elevator with this lady and we rode the elevator to the top floor. We got out and there were zombies everywhere eating people They were the slow type of zombies, but they looked pretty damn ugly. I told the girl to hurry back into the elevator, but the little bitch didn't listen and cowered on the floor. I got really mad and told her to get off her ass or else we would be eaten. Again she didn't listen, so then I grabbed her and tryed to drag her back into the elevator, but by that time, their were already zombie's behind me, so I ditched the girl and tried to find a safe place to hide. Zombie's were jumping out of every corner. I tried a couple of doors, but they were all locked. Then I woke up.

The dream wasn't too scary, but it was pretty fun. LOL.

After watching Friday 13th. (i had best dreams ever)

I had  a dream of  the Girl in FD 2 (the white girl who died in red car) she runing away from Freddy and she also had a newpaper saying number of family member have killed by Candyman early that week. she goes to the mirror and say Candyman only 3 times, candyman pops out of no were then with his hooks tires to kill freddy make hole in freddy chest but freddy back to normal again. then freddy knock of half Candyman head but then  Swaps all come out and go cover Freddy from head to toe and then freddy falls onto floor and  then candyman head come back and then picks freddy up by next and  freddy head getting really big and  then his face blows up and green blood everywhere.

Candyman drops him but freddy get  UP with no head , his head start put blood back together again and then back normal in five seconds then he is about  kill  Candyman.

Then I wokes up (wanted to see the end of , i so went back to sleep, then woke up two hours late for work lol (i said i was sick lol )

Last edited by BASSI (2010-01-26 09:48:37)

^^^That's a frickin awesome dream!! I would love to see that on screen! big_smile

I had a dream of me just walking around somewhere. That's it. LOL!

I had a dream that HM had a convention. I thought it would be cool meeting everyone in person but when I got to the meeting room I found out that everyone was a midget but wait, not just midgets they where little evil midgets. And a couple of em like mistress were wearing little strap on chain saw underwear. I was surrounded and I heard little evil Meh yell blood orgy. Then I woke up.
That was a dream right?

I watched the recap for Lost last night before falling asleep.  Let's just say it included lots of Lost weirdness with me in it.

My dreams are just a blob of weird randomness.
So my dreams last night were:

- My aunt coming to visit me and my family. She gave me a zip lock bag of choclate chip cookies all mashed togeather. Along with it came a garbage bad of kid toys. I used the little toys as silverware to eat the mushed up cookies. Pretty pointless dream huh?

- I was watching clips of some of my favorite films, only these clips were those that I have never seen before. They were like deleted scenes or something.

And......that's all I remember! LOL.

swollenguy wrote:

I had a dream that HM had a convention. I thought it would be cool meeting everyone in person but when I got to the meeting room I found out that everyone was a midget but wait, not just midgets they where little evil midgets. And a couple of em like mistress were wearing little strap on chain saw underwear. I was surrounded and I heard little evil Meh yell blood orgy. Then I woke up.
That was a dream right?

bloody midgets! i'll have you know sir, i have a friend who is  vertically challenged and i'll have you know i am big in Japan!;)

I had a dream about all my favorite guitar solos blended togeather. It was kinda cool. Didn't get to listen to it all, but I listened to a couple parts of it and it sounded awesome!

bloody midgets! i'll have you know sir, i have a friend who is  vertically challenged and i'll have you know i am big in Japan!

"Big in Japan" are we still talking about height?

I had this dream the other nite, I was in church and this little girl was standing next to me, she kept staring at me laughing, then her eyes turned completley white and she started floating in the air laughing really loud.  The laughter then turned into a low man's laugh and she was flying all around the room and no one could see her but me...

I suffer from something that makes my temperature rise alot at nights
All my GF complains that lying next to me at nights is like lying next too a fire sometimes big_smile..
This results in that if i wake up too abruptly i am still in the dream but still  awake
(you can call it massive hallucinations lol )
strange part is that i still continue dreaming when i wake up  like that
my dream takes in what i see in my apartment and when its  dark a chair doesnt look like a chair big_smile

Been pretty scared that i will hurt my GF alot off times
things i done while in that state have been many smile

so i dream alot mostly something wierd like a mix off sci-fi and horror
big metal elevators someone chasing me or i chase someone you name it i dream it smile

Last edited by Grinded (2010-02-06 05:53:08)

Nothing special, but annoying.  I was trying to fix some wiring in my dream, and when I yanked on some wires....

My alarm clock fell on my head in real life!  Somehow I had turned on my side, flipped my arm off the bed, and grabbed the power cord.

Thank God I didn't dream of Esther after watching Orphan last night!! Think I slept with one eye open anyway lol

lol i remember my best dream ever, it was the night on my birthday october 13 and the day was friday! Im pretty sure it was friday the 13th on october in 2006 so this must be the night. and i just finished watching all of the f13 movies for the first time ever seeing them, they were all being played on the SCREAM channel and i was scared to shit! but they were awsome. so then i got to bed that night and dreamed. and my dreamed started off like this....

I was running down a dirt path in the middle of the woods. Didnt know how i got there but i had a idea because of the movies i just finished watching. so there i see jason and he looks badass as fuck. so i start running eventually i run to a house and it was the jarvis house. it was empty. Jason kept coming for me. i ran to the garage to find a shot gun and some shells. i pick them up, open the garage and i see a raft out on the lake.  i ran up to it and i was about to get in it but then i thought for a sec...... so i backed away and started to run back down the trail.  evenutally jason pops out and i burst shells into his face. the mask shatters. jason gets back up but hes turned around. then he slowly turns around and i can hear him laughing but the laugh i recognized. hes evenutally staring me right in the face and im actually scared to shit because of one reason and i actually thought i was gunna die for a second. It was freddy. BOOM i wake up.
http://www.filmlinc.com/fcm/online/jpegs/freddy.jpg

Last edited by Michael_Jason_Krueger (2010-02-07 12:54:31)