Topic: Pathetic

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070529/ap_ … ren_killed

This totally disgusts me on how these women can get away with this..I'm outraged over it..I don't feel sorry for them I serously do not feel sorry for any of these women..I don't want to hear there fuckin sob stories..they all should be put on death row..

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-05-29 14:46:35)

Re: Pathetic

In today's society, there are way to damn many people who are totally and utterly fucked up in the head. I mean how many times you hear all this happen and it's just getting way to damn ridiculious. All people who do all that shit should not only be sent to jail for their entire life but also get the death penalty also. I am literally sick and tired hearing about all this none sense that everyone has been doing for years. It's total b.s. and it makes us americans look like complete idiots and morans. It gives us a bad reputation for all the stupid shit what people have been doing.

yeah I agree its pretty sick enough hanging small children like that, but add the fact that they were her own children is even more disturbed.

I love kids and just thinking about it makes me sick.

There are so many people out there that want kids so bad and can't have them.  I can not even begin to imagine what goes through someone's mind that would even make them think about killing a child.  I hope there is a special place in Hell for people like her.

Last edited by The Epitome of Fear (2007-05-29 16:50:15)

Wow.  Thats all I can say.  What a world we live in.........

i feel sick....

That makes me fuckin ill, when they listed all of the other cased I just felt worse and worse. These stories used to make me mad when I wasn't a parent but now I look at my 3 week old son and wonder how in the hell could anyone hurt such a small person. They should get the chair, all of them, insanity my ass, my wife and I have spent the last two weeks with no more than 2 hours sleep per day and I still work 10 hours every day. I am tried and worn out, but you can always call someone, a friend, family, a neighbor, a fuckin cop for christ's sake. This turns my stomach, just do youself in, your kids don't deserve that fate. Stupid bitch.

Wow this is screwed up. I got pissed off as soon as i read "A young mother may have been depressed." So now people that might be sick are trying to get away with things as fucked up as this.

My name is sickfuck and im not even that sick these ppl are the real sickfucks hanging their own children they jsut cant kill themselves they have to brign their children into it it truely is pathetic.....

Unforgivable.  mad

we live in a fucked up world. i swear, earth is actually hell and we just dont know it.

Well think about it. God has been sending down the 'plague' to the entire planet. Last week, he has sent us the annoying bugs, cacadas. Yeah they are so damn annoying as hell. So just wait for it. Frogs will start falling from the sky. And then which i heard is true an astroid is actually heading towards earth. But then all of us will die and then we will all turn into zombies. And then we will go to war with everyone who is still human and then it will be the humans VS the zombies. And the zombies will take over the world.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-29 23:20:09)

It's definetly insanity but that's no excuse to let them go away. They probably won't hurt anybody else but still, it's their own children! I wouldn't execute them, I'd give them life-sentence.

BTW, I'm from Mexico and it sucks that 3 out of the 5 women mentioned in the article have latin lastnames. I hope we don't turn into stereotypes.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well think about it. God has been sending down the 'plague' to the entire planet. Last week, he has sent us the annoying bugs, cacadas. Yeah they are so damn annoying as hell. So just wait for it. Frogs will start falling from the sky. And then which i heard is true an astroid is actually heading towards earth. But then all of us will die and then we will all turn into zombies. And then we will go to war with everyone who is still human and then it will be the humans VS the zombies. And the zombies will take over the world.

yeah I can't use my line.."What next? Locusts?" anymore.
but hey BlackDeathDamien I think I found my script writing partner in you:)
Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life,
and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Daniel 12:2

Kruz wrote:

It's definetly insanity but that's no excuse to let them go away. They probably won't hurt anybody else but still, it's their own children! I wouldn't execute them, I'd give them life-sentence.

BTW, I'm from Mexico and it sucks that 3 out of the 5 women mentioned in the article have latin lastnames. I hope we don't turn into stereotypes.

No nobodys stero typing anybody here the reason for the topic is because theres many women who can't have children and then there is these women who our so fucked up in the head probably before they even have kids and then by having children it just brings it out more..my point is this the women who do this to there children should be put to death just as any other person who murders a grown up, child or even an elderly person..make them sit and wait for there death let them know what its like to not know when there gonna die...fuck that insanity bullshit thats exactly what it is bullshit..I'm a mother and I love my daughter very much shes my life she helps me get through the rough times in my life if it wasn't for that little girl I would never got through the rough patches just by looking at her it made it all better just her smile made my bad day go away..people who hurt or kill children our weak people and then they throw that fuckin insanity card just so theres ass can get out of being put on the execution plate..step up women you know what you did wrong...a mothers love is the biggest part in childs life and if they don't have that they don't have anything..its nothing against the fathers here wink its just the way it is when it comes to a mother and there child it all starts with birth..yes they have the love of there fathers but there just that closeness and warmness they get from there mothers..sorry to get all softy here lol..

Kruz wrote:

no offense, but in america, everyone is a sterotype. no matter who you are or how you dress or how you look, you are going to be sterotyped.

I dont think the names in that article will lead to or were implying stereotype in any way.  I think it was an unfortunate coincidence.  Or it is possible the writer is biased and was trying to vaguely stereotype because that happens all too often in articles these days.

Now, with that said many times are news stories are done with stereotypes and bias.  People these days need to understand everyone is too divided on issues. An people need to understand, you have to have enough tolerance for two because someone will inevitably always write about something wrong with you or your views or what you enjoy.  Thats the problem.  We allow freedom of speech but sometimes these freedoms are too clouded by personal views to make them worthwhile.

thedeadshallrule wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

yeah I can't use my line.."What next? Locusts?" anymore.
but hey BlackDeathDamien I think I found my script writing partner in you:)
Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life,
and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Daniel 12:2

Yeah well you can kind of call me a sleeping giant. I get out of nowhere really crazy thoughts and ideas and can be turned into stories or something.

Well I thought I saw on the news today where her husband had a restraining order against him and that she might not have taken her own life or the kid's and the cops are looking at him hard.

Kruz wrote:

Yeah well I am a Texan and they are all from Texas too.  Don't sweat it Kruz we live in a world that sterotypes you for anything and everthing they can find different about you.  I am sterotyped for being different.  People who sterotype are bigots and bigotry is the same as ignornance.

All of you are right, stereotyping happens everyday and to everyone. I didn't think that through.

On the sentence subject, I think that life-sentence is worse than the chair because those people have their whole lives to feel sorry of what they did (unless they're truly insane).

And they should have to stare at pictures of the babies they killed everyday.  A lot of these people don't get put into general population because they are considered the lowest form of criminal.  I say put them in genpop and let them get what's coming to them.  Oh my bad that would violate their civil rights.  Civil rights my ass.

I read about this a few days ago....and all's I can say is that it was a miracle that infant survived...I hope she lives a full happy life. People are so fucked.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I read about this a few days ago....and all's I can say is that it was a miracle that infant survived...I hope she lives a full happy life. People are so fucked.

I hope she does too...Hey Dee I agree with you on that throw them in there and watch there ass's get kicked from end to another...but I'd rather see them die but a long painful death...see in all those cases I would have them killed the way they killed there child but I'd make them wait and wait not knowing when there gonna die just like there child did...there scum of the earth and deserve to be tortured and made an example of ...ok I'm done now..

There's some sick fuckin people in this world, no doubt about it. This reminds me of Smith, I think her name is. The one who drowned her 2 kids in the car, then went on national TV to ask for help to find the killer. WTF.... I wish they would use the guillotine on fuckin murderers. And have a public execution channel where we can watch it if we so choose too.