Topic: Capcom's Dead Rising Movie Trailer!

Dead Rising was one of the best zombie games to come along in a very long time. I think its safe to say it was one of the driving forces in making zombies a viable base to make a game around. Resident Evil tread the path but Dead Rising definitely go...

Read More : Capcom's Dead Rising Movie Trailer!

Re: Capcom's Dead Rising Movie Trailer!

Its looks pretty low-budget, and filled with cgi blood. but we will see how this turns out.... I am however looking forward toward the game!

Even though it looks low-budget, I think it looks  fun.  Can't say I've tried the game though.

The game has been out for quite awhile.. It was practically a launch title for 360.. Its cool to see some of the same areas from the game.. A little odd though considering it was a Japanese game created for an American audience but the movie is all Japanese..

This looks good

Looks really low budget, but I dig the hatchet in the face shot.  Still, it looks like it could be fun.

Its a zombie movie so its easy to pull off low budget, besides it looks awesome.

I loved the game until you died and there was no save point.  So I stopped playing.  It was super fun while it lasted