Topic: ideas for horror tshirts

hey guys - I want to design some shirts to give away for this sort of online festival thing I'm organizing, any clever but realistic ideas for the design? What would YOU want to see on a horror tshirt?

Re: ideas for horror tshirts

A) hot horror chicks. Everyone, women included, are huge fans of pale faced dark haired vampire-esque girls. Take morticia or Elvira for example. Try going to suicidegirls.com also for ideas.

B) LOTS of detail. No one wants JUST text and a little logo. If youre going to spending your hard earned money on a tshirt, you want a good, high quality image. for ideas, check out http://www.toxictoons.com/. They're a good example of scenery and character designs

c) REAL LIFE. Try taking photos of your own bloodbath done at home. Like my avatar for example. that is from a movie of course, but if you could re-create something super  gore and offensive on a tshirt, that would be AWESOME.

Ill add more if I can think of it

I was thinking of doing a t-shirt were you could the person's insides as if they were butchered by some crazy slasher but I never found a way to do it.

skulls, skeletons, reapers and women vampires in cloaks, dripping blood effects.
not all together, just throwing ideas out. I like a t-shirt I can wear anywhere and not worry about it being too graphic:)

look at some cannibal corpse album art for some really gore-y ideas. they'v got some crazy shit on their album covers.
http://www.tombofthemutilated.net/index1.html
look through the pages of their art, its some craxy shit.

Cannibal corpse = FUCKING GODS.

Cannibal Corpse is a great band. Some crappy albums but they've got some amazing stuff too! I would not put them in the "gods" category (that's reserved for Cryptopsy, Ghoul, Death, Cynic, etc...) but they're pretty good.

Well RIP and I are in the process of doing some shirts that say "Eli Roth..."  on the front and "Sux Monkey Balls" on it.  Thats a good idea

On the front it would say 'Devourment'

On the back it would have a picture of fat guy rotting away with all of his insides spewing out and him soaking in his own blood and guts in a bathtub. And the grim reaper standing right over him at the base of his feet pointing right at him.

I want an eli roth sux shirt!!!! that's cool

H2K, I may be making a few for RIP that he can use as giveaways.  So maybe if I make enough you will be lucky enough to be a recipient of winner  wink

Anything with zombie movie posters on them.

mabey use some clasic horror as well. its the clasics like dracula that made horror possible, so why not honnor them by putting them onto a tshirt.

Long sleeve t-shirt.  Two shotguns running up each sleeve.  Middle of the shirt says: Check Out These Guns.  tongue

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Long sleeve t-shirt.  Two shotguns running up each sleeve.  Middle of the shirt says: Check Out These Guns.  tongue

That'd be great with a voluptuous girl. big_smile

zombie squirrels......

jmh314 wrote:

H2K, I may be making a few for RIP that he can use as giveaways.  So maybe if I make enough you will be lucky enough to be a recipient of winner  wink

JMH do you have a website where I can checkout your designs? I am looking to get shirts made for the site.

hmmm???????? I like Zombie shirts or Michael Myers..I don't see alot of Michael Myers shirts...