Topic: National Treasure 2 Trailer

Just saw the teaser trailer for National Treasure: Book of Secrets.  I must say.....I am intrigued with the storyline.  I love a good mystery, and for some odd reason loved National Treasure.  I think I may actually go see this......

Re: National Treasure 2 Trailer

I hated National Treasure 1. It just wasnt my type of movie and it bored me so this next one is out of the question.

i didnt mind the first one but the trailer for the 2nd one really is a waste of time. It shows nothing, its just a big splash to show whos in it.

I loved the first one so much. It's one of my favorite movies. I loved the entire concept behind everything leading up to them finding the actually treasure. Now as far as the trailer for N.T. 2 goes, it's pretty much a teaser trailer. It reminds me of when the teaser trailer to the Da Vinci Code. So yeah there's nothing to it right now b/c the movie doesn't come out not until Christmas time. So once they put out the actual full trailer they will be showing more to the movie.

Yeah not much in the trailer, but like I said the storyline seems intriguing.  Definitely not going to be the best movie ever made, but it's got some originality to it it seems.

i like the concept, but the teaser really sucked...