Topic: Batman: Your Favourite Actor?

Like the Bond role I have chosen a vary of actors, some who did a one time stint of the superhero and some who played the character more than once.

It's down to you to choose.

No lengthy detailing you know the gist LOL.

Favourite actor, most hated actor? Favourite movie? Favourite villian?

Enjoy and have fun everyone!

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2442/60242596.jpg
POLL: http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewp … 38#p381938

BTK.

xoxo

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2010-01-17 16:57:01)

Re: Batman: Your Favourite Actor?

My favorite actor who played Batman would be Adam West from the old 60's television series. smile

As for the films, Michael Keaton did a great job.

Christian Bale, always. He is fantastic, especially at the Bruce Wayne personna.

The Val Kilmer, dunno I just dug him!

No one could do it better than Michael Keaton

Val Kilmer. I like Batman Forever a whole damn lot.

Since Adam West isnt on here, I went with Keaton. 

I must say, Bale is the worst thing about the new Batman franchise.  Not a fan of his, think he oversells it and his batman voice (even if digitally altered) is brutal

Yeah, the Bale-Batman voice ruins it for me... and the fact that I don't even like Batman.

Fucking rich cocksucker.

http://captcanuck.com/canuck-time.jpg

Keaton is the best in my opinion. The worst is that egotistical non-acting overrated fuck Christian Bale. The only good thing he has ever done is American Psycho.

Christian Bale, though I also liked Michael Keaton in his first Batman flick.

i didn't like any of them. i thought they were too pretty.

I have been pondering this the past few days because I've been watching a lot of movies, and although Michael Keaton is my favorite Batman...it's because he did the craft twice.  If I were to ignore the first one, and just compare Batman Returns to any other in the series, it would be Batman Forever with Val Kilmer.  Val Kilmer is such a good f'n actor.  My vote is tied at Keaton/Kilmer.  Fuck Christian Bale.  The relaunch of Batman is great with how gritty and realistic it is.....but Bale just goes over the top.  Of course, he's better than Nipple Batman aka george clooney

I think Bale is terrible as Batman but good as Bruce Wayne.  Does that make sense?  I think he pulls of the smug, egotistical, clueless, billionaire thing off all too well.

I dont really care for Batman, He's full of himself, has no special powers and is sooooo self tortured

I have been thusfar unimpressed with all the batmans..... I vote Sam Worthington. Though he's prob a bit young...

Bruce Wayne

i went with michael keaton because he was the FIRST good batman. The 2nd choice would be Bale.

Christian Bale is hot i voted for him

Michael Keaton for SUUUUURE was the best Batman on the list. George Clooney and Val Kilmer were the worst, in my opinion. Val Kilmer just sucks in general... again, in m opinion.

Keaton as #1, Bale as #2, Clooney and Kilmer can go suck an egg.

I voted for val kilmer, adam west was better and michael keaton might have been better but Val kilmer was amazing in heat so i gave him the vote

For the films, Michael Keaton for sure!! But Val Kilmer did a good job as well in Batman Forever.

But it's Adam West that's my favorite, because I love the 60's Batman TV show. Been a fan since I was 6 years old.

Bale than keaton

Michael Keaton in the costume and Chris Bale.

Clooney as Batman sucked hard neutral

Anna_Esseker wrote:

Michael Keaton in the costume and Chris Bale.

Clooney as Batman sucked hard neutral

Nice ambiguous answer- you like Keaton only in the costume, and Bale overall, or Keaton and Bale in the same costume together to form some super-awesome Batman combo?

Michael Keaton is by far the best Bruce Wayne and Batman,the only one that comes remotely close is Christian Bale.