Topic: New Horror on DVD January 26th

Time for another edition of New horror on DVD. This go around we have a whole slew of new and classic titles hitting DVD and bluray. Some of the must buys include Pontypool and The Toolbox Murders on Bluray and some of the question marks include Alon...

Read More : New Horror on DVD January 26th

Re: New Horror on DVD January 26th

I don't know why, but I will be picking up Saw 6.

I might check out madness.

Oh god, they made a sequel to Alone in the Dark?  lol.  I wish Pontypool was on Blu Ray.  I really do.  I may check out Surrogates.  The previews didn't look too cool but when I was in Chicago there was a nice looking Billboard for it.

The two standouts imo are Mya communication's releases streeting today: Blade of the Ripper and Satan's Wife. They are retitled versions of Sergio Martino's excellent 'The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh' and the other is 'Ring of Darkness' 1977, the controversial film directed by Pier Carpi. (not the crappy Adrian Barbeau film).

Do they have Toolbox Murders (Original) on DVD and not Blu-Ray?? If so, I'll try to find that.

I am curious as to what Bad Biology might be like so might rent it to see. As for Pontypool, I have seen it so not rushed to buy it but when I find it cheap enough, I'll be getting that too.

I'll be picking up Pontypool at some point to be sure,
and Bad Biology is great fun in the typical Henenlotter tradition - here's my review for it:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_6088.htm

^^ Given your review for the movie and general like towards BB, I now have to def. pick it up! Thanks deady wink

Welcome back BTK.  Glad to see you!  <monkey hug>