Topic: Lost

I was just wondering does anyone here like the TV show "Lost" when the first season came out out I saw some of it on TV and thought it was kind of lame at first, I rented a couple discs later on to check it out and I liked it so much I bought season 1 and season 2

I enjoy the story a lot and they have excellent characterization, they show you a lot on why the characters are the way they are and the acting is very impressive.

I usually don't like TV dramas at all but I am hooked on this show.

Re: Lost

i watched season 2 nad love it. missed season 1 and havent watched any since. just to busy with work to stay focused on it.

Meh wrote:

i watched season 2 nad love it. missed season 1 and havent watched any since. just to busy with work to stay focused on it.

cool I watched season 1 and it was very good and have just started watching some of season 2

I never seen it in my life. Only heard of it. But this show has never interested me ever since it first came on TV. I'll never check out any of the old episodes at all.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-30 16:13:58)

i saw a couple of episodes in the second season, i couldnt get into it though because i had no idea wat was going on.

Love it.  Seen every episode.  I was so pissed with how the 3rd season just ended.  Now I gotta wait til February for it to come back!

to b honest i think Lost is really annoying i watched the fiurst episode when their plane crashed and didnt get into it and i thought it was gonna b one season but then it turned into this long ass series same with prison break it took like 2 seasons to get out and they're still making them

Not a big fan.  hmm

i liked prison break, i thought it was a great show. the third season really pushed it though, i didnt like it nearly as much as the first two.

I watched Lost seasons 1 and 2 while I was on ship for 6 months...I was hooked, but I never kept up with season 3.

deathgate666 wrote:

i liked prison break, i thought it was a great show. the third season really pushed it though, i didnt like it nearly as much as the first two.

I'm such a huge fan of Prison Break. After seeing the first episode from season 1, i've become hooked on the show. I definitely can't wait for season 4 to come out.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-30 23:24:05)

"On the Lot" is the new winner on Fox!  big_smile

There is only one show that makes every other show completely obsolete:

AMERICAN CHOPPERS

I don't care what anyone says, but this is by far is the most engenious and most original idea to come from a show. This is by far 10x's better than any other show that has come out. There is no show that is out there nor has there ever been a show that has come out with great creativity and also no show can ever compare to this. This is by far my all time favorite show and so damn addicting.

Then there are 3 other ones that are just as good:

Criss Angel's Mind Freak
Miami Ink
Inked

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-31 00:11:41)

TiM the Zombie wrote:

On the lot is fucking awesome but i think i missed it this week Do you know when its on next?

FYI Lost fans...  This next season is the last.  I've been watching season 2 & 3.  It has its high points, but there are too many characters, same with Heros and Jerico (both of which I'm a fan of too).

sickf**k wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

On the lot is fucking awesome but i think i missed it this week Do you know when its on next?

It's going to air every Monday and Tuesday from now on.  I'm not sure what time exactly, because it changes so frequently, but my guess is around 8 or 9.

Don't miss it.  wink

skidog wrote:

FYI Lost fans...  This next season is the last.  I've been watching season 2 & 3.  It has its high points, but there are too many characters, same with Heros and Jerico (both of which I'm a fan of too).

FYI Ski dog: About 2 weeks ago they signed a brand new contract to make 3 more seasons for a total of 48 episodes.  The producers said these will be the last three no matter what.  They will be three 16 episode seasons, and will run straight through, without any of these two month breaks mid-season.  The producers said they wanted to sign a contract like this so they know how long they have to get to the end.  They said they know whats going on and how it will end but it makes it tough not knowing how long they have to get there.  With the contract of 48 episodes, they cant work towards their end now instead of stretching ideas thin.

Two other shows I cant live without other than Lost: Heroes and Entourage

Oh an Jericho was good, but CBS cancelled it.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-05-31 11:19:48)

When a show tries too hard to be dramatic and mysterious that it become tiresome to watch an episode it looses me as a veiwer. Prison break season one was excellent and in the beginning lost and heroes were good shows but it seems that they don't know when to quit. I quit watching all of them, I have found some lesser know shows to watch, like Eureka and Painkiller Jane. I still like Supernatural and CSI: NY but that's about it. Oh and The Ultimate Fighter 5, I love the UFC stuff.

There was one other show i almost forgot about that it's so damn good and i have no clue what the deal with it is.

Las Vegas

I have no clue if they are done with the show are they will be coming back another season. I really hope that they do.

jmh314 wrote:

FYI Ski dog: About 2 weeks ago they signed a brand new contract to make 3 more seasons for a total of 48 episodes.

Good to know!  And I also didn't know that Jerico was cancelled, but I couldn't find any info on anything so I had my suspitions.