Topic: Legion

After taking a look at those demons, and the heart flutter of fear they gave me, and after considering the fighting angels with their huge black wings, I think I will be watching this movie on the big screen Jan 22. big_smile

http://www.legionmovie.com/?hs308=LGN065                                                                                                                                            .

Re: Legion

Really looking forward to this one myself Daph, looks like it's gonna be good smile

Well there are no demons they are all angels but look evil like demons. I just watched it today and posted a review. i loved the movie dispite how weird it was.

Kewl Godzilla, I will be in your morguespace reading your review....I'll bring a few beers for us wink

me wanna watchy!

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Kewl Godzilla, I will be in your morguespace reading your review....I'll bring a few beers for us wink

I want some beer big_smile big_smile big_smile

this will be pimp

if its anything like that other one? the prophecy??

The Prophecy = goood - shit cxnts who have not seend should seend now

I love the movie The Prophecy.. Christopher Walken OWNED that role !!!

I enjoyed Legion.. just dont expect horror.. expect angels, fights and jump scares

yeah i wanna see a good angel action battle - as long as one person gets ripped apart in a bloody fashion, ill be extremely happy

^ you have a strange sex life, don't you?  lol

i dont even have a sex life - i think its called a gimp box

I donta wanna knowa.

I loved Legion, I loved how it's nothing but a B-movie but everyone is playing it 100% seriously?

I loved the cast man, Lucas Black, who I've liked since the Gothic TV show (pat on your back if you remember that) Charles S. Dutton, who is one of the most underrated actors EVER (and holy shit is he awesome in this) DENNIS QUAID, who was in so many movies from my childhood seeing him is like seeing my fucking dad...Tyrese is in here too doing his usual thing...

and Paul Betteny? WHAT the fuck is he doing in here? Well whatever...he's a double machine gun toting, super ninja flipping, kung fu chopping angel BADASS.

I also dig siege movies...with that cast...in a diner...in the desert...and it really doesn't get any better than that.

The movie is just fun man, it knows what it is, and it just goes for broke every time. It's not shy at all about killing off our cast either.
I enjoyed the hell out of this...the only problem is there's a little bit too much talking in the middle half, but again, I enjoy the actors and I can watch Charles Dutton give speeches all damn day, but that doesn't change the fact that I wanted MORE action, MORE attack sequences...it just doesn't have enough. Still though, we haven't had a nice hunk of badass cheese like this in a long time.

I loved the movie. it was like a B movie but good acting and great actors lol

as long as the talking in the middle is full of apocolyptic tales and sinister plans to destroy humans - im fkn sold!