Topic: Aliens vs. Predator Survivor Mode Trailer

Since we haven't been able to get a decent AVP movie the next best thing would be a video game, especially one by SEGA. In the game you can play as either the Predator, Alien, or human. All I can say is let the games begin. You'll be able to pick up ...

Read More : Aliens vs. Predator Survivor Mode Trailer

Re: Aliens vs. Predator Survivor Mode Trailer

Yup, I'm going to buy that one!

Hmm might check this out for PC. Looks like it could be a lot of bloody fun. big_smile

Looks awesome. Can't wait to play it big_smile

I wonder how good of a pc is required to play this at decent settings. I might just rent it for xbox i cant afford live atm

^^ Good point. We have a crappy computer but then the laptop I have is fairly decent so would hope it might work well on here smile

wow pretty crazy

i was slightly miffed when they shelved colonial marines for this; but the more i see of this game, the more i think that this might actually be the better of the two!

this is definitely going on my wishlist wink

I have been looking forward to this game...though I too am saddend that Colonial Marines won't likely be seeing shelves

Just reserved the Limited Edition from Gamestop.  The one with the fully articulate facehugger!

probably gonna try it out else there is a new horror MMO on the horison named
the secret world mixing horror and conspiricy in one game
Too bad the developer have a bad rep after 2 other MMO releases
both the games they have released have had potential but the developer have fumbled the ball before falling on it flat.
theire name is Funcom but in most forums theire name is Failcom and that says alot but still third time can be the charm (highly doubt it with that track record) but atleast it is horror tongue

blah

ps3 and xbox360  demo out tomorrow - you even get to sample one of the multiplayer maps big_smile