Topic: Which websites do you recommend for horror DVD shopping?

Let's face it, I live in a country that sucks when it comes to well-assorted DVD stores in the field of horror, so as for a lot of movies I go online. What are the best and above all cheapest websites to shop at? I mean for instance websites that sell used DVDs or have a cheap price for some other reason. Where do you guys usually shop DVDs?

All the best,
Svane.

Re: Which websites do you recommend for horror DVD shopping?

I'm afraid you'll have to refresh my memory,where are you at?

Sorry, Denmark, but there are few websites who don't provide international shipping, so don't base your recommendations on where I live. smile

Play.com and HMV.co.uk are both pretty cheap and often have some obscure titles. I've bought things from both sites and they've been pretty reliable for me.
And don't forget ebay for second hand crap wink

I like to buy from Diabolikdvd but it's hard to beat good ole Amazon.

Amazon.com Amazon.co.uk

I trade titles I don't want on my site,Video Vault with other collectors http://www.kinkycyborg.com/forum/index.php

try http://www.drgoremans.com/

I do swear by amazon.com/co.uk/ca, especially because they have messed up before but within 24 hours of contacting them in regards to the incident, they reimbursed the money and still gave the dvd as a goodwill gesture. They are a good site smile BUT they tend to cater more to the obvious horrors, some of the ones I really want are still not available from there so,

I would definitely look around at other sites to see what they also offer.

you slugs n werms want a good site!?

well im not giving it till you untill i type this line

http://www.boulevardmovies.com/

i think its a canadian site - think

they have a large range of region free and region 1 n 2 dvds

also a lot of old skool shit and strange hard to find titles

i got a bunch of rad movies from there - quick speedy delivery

p.s. international shipping

Last edited by ZOMBlE (2010-02-02 22:05:27)

http://www.boulevardmovies.com/images/P/desirable-teacher.jpg

A new teacher (the breath-takingly hot Michela Miti) sets the hormones of the whole school on fire! She's lovely, beautiful, smart, and hotter than hell. Who cares about history, geography and math when every student in the room has their eyes firmly fixed on her miniskirt and her pants? Led by the laziest and most unlikely student of them all - the mighty cultural trash icon Alvaro Vitali, worshipped by cult director Eli Roth - the students set out to conquer the school's most cherished forbidden fruit.

i may have to buy this

I use Amazon.com, ebay, half.com. But mostly I buy my movies from various DVD-R sites since most of the stuff I want hasn't even been released on DVD yet.

Last edited by Suspiria_89 (2010-02-02 22:39:28)

how bout you inform us of said DVD-r sites?

or you trying to keep it on the low down for cool status points?

i spose i could search - but that would mean having to ask google - thats efforts mang

ZOMBlE wrote:

how bout you inform us of said DVD-r sites?

or you trying to keep it on the low down for cool status points?

i spose i could search - but that would mean having to ask google - thats efforts mang

Just to name a few.....

Ioffer.com
aghosthouseproduction.com
Bloodwavedvd.com

Most of the people who sell the really obscure rare shit are private sellers who usually don't sell to just anyone. The guy I buy most of my rare movies from doesn't even have a website. I have to order through email or on the phone.

www.suncoast.com for hard to find movies and www.horrormovies.com has very hard to find and obscure horror.

ZOMBlE wrote:

http://www.boulevardmovies.com/images/P … eacher.jpg

A new teacher (the breath-takingly hot Michela Miti) sets the hormones of the whole school on fire! She's lovely, beautiful, smart, and hotter than hell. Who cares about history, geography and math when every student in the room has their eyes firmly fixed on her miniskirt and her pants? Led by the laziest and most unlikely student of them all - the mighty cultural trash icon Alvaro Vitali, worshipped by cult director Eli Roth - the students set out to conquer the school's most cherished forbidden fruit.

i may have to buy this

this is also pertinent to my interests - thanks for the heads up, Z  lol

and I concur with fred and Zombie's suggestions - have dealt with both companies myself and will vouch for them as well when it comes to the the more obscure or rare smile

deadhorse13 wrote:

this is also pertinent to my interests - thanks for the heads up, Z  lol

i dont think ill be buying anything for awhile - so let us know how it goes

looks like sexy fun times

Thanks to all!! I'll have a look around in all your links. tongue
Personally I've frequently been shopping from www.dvdasian.com as they have many rare titles (not just Asian) which Amazon and such sites don't provide.