Topic: Contest Winner: Dante Tomasellis HORROR

Got a bunch of new contest winners to announce. In the case of these contest winners I am shipping the prizing today so if you do not see it in about a week please email. As an added bonus I PRINTED the labels for these prizes and did not hand write ...

Read More : Contest Winner: Dante Tomasellis HORROR

Re: Contest Winner: Dante Tomasellis HORROR

Congrat Dante!  Sweet swag!  Enjoy!

Congrats Nocturnal smile

Awesome!! Gracias Meh ! I'd forgotten about this one actually . Can't wait to check it out.

Congrats! Let us know what you think, I've been wanting to see it.

Sweet prize, congrats Noc.

Just came in the mail today .. Plan on checking it out later on with a buddy of mine. I'll let you know what i thought of it. Thanks once again Meh !!!!!!:D

Again late into the party but congrats Noc! big_smile

Congrats!

Well the best thing i can say about it is.... It was free. lol . Mediocre acting... a sub par less than coherent plot ... shitty effects... all in all just left me scratching my head . I kept waiting for that moment that would more or less tie everything in together .. it just never came .The best part of the movie was the damn goat lol. There were a few parts that made no sense at all what so ever, to the point where it was down right comical.  I'd give it a 3/10 ... but thanks once again just the same Meh !