Topic: 2001 Maniacs Trailer

Just posted up the uber fantastic trailer for 2001 Maniacs. Me likey!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-trai … ailer_850k

Re: 2001 Maniacs Trailer

Its definatly a good movie if you pick it up on DVD.

im definitely looking to pick it up!

You should it was a great flick. Goon and I had good things to say about it.
Derby didn't seem to like it as much, but hey 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/search.php? … mit=Search

thanks for the link solstic, you wouold think i would have looked at the site reviews smile

Yeah, that would have been your usual response to something like this.

haha indeed... but great reviews for the most part.

i loved it i was kinda ify on it with it being in the 1800s and i decided to give it a shot it was good

I loved the return of Eli Roth and DR MAMBO - and Guiseppe Adrews is always cool to watch as well. Good stuff.

I loved 2001 Maniacs.  Picked it up a few months ago.  This one has everything you want in a horror film, nudity, hot chicks, gore, and decent acting.  Everyone should definentally check this one out.  It's also good to see Eli Roth's little cameo as "Grim" with his dog Doctor Mambo.  Likewise, for Robert Englund.  Although, Grim did die in Cabin Fever.

Trailer for it looks pretty cool.

Yea great movie and you can tell what I thought of it in my review. I love 80s horror films so this movie was perfect. Plus it has one of my favorite on screen hotties in it Christa Campbell..

The Eli Roth thing is funny because it actually links this movie to Cabin Fever in more than just one way.. When the kid screams "FACE!" at him he does the whole motion and says it again. Than later he uses that phrase in Cabin Fever..

"Yeah, hes a proffesor...of being a dog!  Ooh faced!"
-Grim, Cabin Fever

Haha yeah, funny shit.