Topic: Night of The Demons

will be released on Feb 10th.. Im  a fan of the original but Im definately going to watch it..I want to see if they came up with a decent remake.. who's planning on seeing it ?

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4500000/Night-of-the-Demons-remake-poster-horror-movies-4537742-500-793.jpg

Re: Night of The Demons

The original is one of my favorite horror films but I'm actually looking forwards to the remake. Mostly because of Shannon Elizabeth big_smile

I read some reviews on the movie (early screenings of the movie), it seems to be getting a good response. From what I read they said it played a nice homage to the original and was a good decent horror so after reading that review, I am def. intrigued by the movie. Here's hoping I agree, because I think it could be a good little entertainer. smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

I read some reviews on the movie (early screenings of the movie), it seems to be getting a good response. From what I read they said it played a nice homage to the original and was a good decent horror so after reading that review, I am def. intrigued by the movie. Here's hoping I agree, because I think it could be a good little entertainer. smile

HeY BTK havent talked to u in awhile, sup?
and yup i cant wait for this remake, i liked furlong in terminator 2 even
tho he was sometimes a whiney bitch. but i havent seen him in a movie since then so hopefully its good.

I still have yet to see the orignal! But it's on my list.

I wounder if anyone is going to push a tube of lipstick through their nipple in this one. Man that mess me up as a kid, i thought it was the coolest effect, when i finally tracked it down to buy it i made a friend watch it with me and while i now see that the effect wasn't as great as i'd remembered, she still grab her boob and made a very painful face, like it was happening to her... i love horror movies.

YES YES YES YES YES

This is one of the few films I'm glad they are doing remake of.  The original is in my top 10, and from what I've read it sounds like they are doing this right.  Please be good, please be good, please be good.....

!!!!ANGELA!!!!!

http://www.tenneybrothers.com/images/demonspromo2.jpg

very very cool.  Would let her give me a BJ, though.  lol