Topic: Bioshock 2!

B2 comes out at midnight tonight.  I do not get out of work til 2am, so I wont be able to grab it til morning, but HELL YEAH.  I've been waiting forever for this to come out!

Re: Bioshock 2!

So I guess we'll be seeing less of you again?
Bloody gamers thinking games are more important than HM wink
Hope it's as good as you want it to be big_smile

Re: Bioshock 2!

Ha, well ull probably see the same amount of me.  Most my gaming either comes in after I get home from work at 2am, or when I wake up in the morning.  Most my posting these days is in the evening, so shouldnt effect that too much.  Plus, on games I am dying to play like B2, I'll probably have it completed within a few days.  Although this one does have multiplayer mode, so it may get some replay value from that.

Re: Bioshock 2!

That's cool cool a man with a plan lol.
Is it just me or can most modern games be completed in a few sessions?
I remember the days of Mario on the SNES and it took forever to complete those games hmm
Or did it just feel like forever?

Re: Bioshock 2!

Well remember in the old days, a lot of games could not be saved, so whenever you poped it in you had to start from the beginning.  SNES first started to have some games that saved progress but until N64 and PS1, thats when 100% of games all gave you the option to save progress. 

Now a days if I can get 12 or more hours out of a title the first play through, I'm happy with that. 

Also, when I was younger I was only allowed an hour or so of gaming a day.  Now that Im older and live on my own, I can play whenever I feel like it.  lol lol

Re: Bioshock 2!

Awesome!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGb0MAYgt80[/youtube]

Re: Bioshock 2!

I guess play time depends on the game and your skill.  I think it took me around 30 hours to beat the original Resident Evil.  It seems like the newer games have less play time so they can shove the add-on packs and downloadable extras to soak more money out the players.

Heard some good stuff about BS2.

Re: Bioshock 2!

Bioshock 2 has a new feature.

Rickrolling lol:lol:
http://www.cad-comic.com/comics/cad/20100215.jpg

Re: Bioshock 2!

I must of missed that recorder in the game Macho. LoL

Re: Bioshock 2!

Well you'll just have to keep playing it until you do find it  lol:lol::lol::lol:

Re: Bioshock 2!

meta-Rick Rolled?  Not sure if the universe is ready for that yet....

Re: Bioshock 2!

Justin, I hear that the second one is twice as hard as the first.  My friend is beating his copy then letting me borrow it.  I hope it's good

Re: Bioshock 2!

Maybe this hint page will help with bioshock 2 Clicky the linky big_smile

Re: Bioshock 2!

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Maybe this hint page will help with bioshock 2 Clicky the linky big_smile

Ah, heck, what an easy joke....

Re: Bioshock 2!

Yea well I'm a Mass Effect addict so I won't be playing anything except Mass Effect 2 for the next couple of months.. Heh I'm pretty die hard when it comes to that franchise..

I guess thats why I always see you get on at extremely late at night Justin.. I'm just up really late at night when I see you get on..

Re: Bioshock 2!

probably picking it up aswell wink

Re: Bioshock 2!

azathoth wrote:

I guess play time depends on the game and your skill.  I think it took me around 30 hours to beat the original Resident Evil.  It seems like the newer games have less play time so they can shove the add-on packs and downloadable extras to soak more money out the players.

Heard some good stuff about BS2.

I've played Resident Evil 4 and have beaten it 7 times! LOL. It's a great game though. Haven't played any of the other games in the series yet.

Re: Bioshock 2!

Resident Evil 5 is a blast.. Although it isn't much like the original RE games.. It is very similar to 4 though..

Re: Bioshock 2!

The Creature wrote:
azathoth wrote:

I guess play time depends on the game and your skill.  I think it took me around 30 hours to beat the original Resident Evil.  It seems like the newer games have less play time so they can shove the add-on packs and downloadable extras to soak more money out the players.

Heard some good stuff about BS2.

I've played Resident Evil 4 and have beaten it 7 times! LOL. It's a great game though. Haven't played any of the other games in the series yet.

I'm a shitty gamer.  It it was possible I'd fire a railgun into my nuts by accident.