Topic: Lost Boys 3 The Tribe Trailer

Once again community Member Rabba is back kicking ass and taking names only this time its not a fan poster.. its a fan trailer. It also makes me think we need to get Rabba working on some projects for our site. Anyrate below you can checkout his trai...

Read More : Lost Boys 3 The Tribe Trailer

Re: Lost Boys 3 The Tribe Trailer

Sweet fucking job Rabba!

Thanks alot dude, really glad you like it! And once again Meh, thank you for posting it! smile

I'd be happy to do some stuff for the site. If anything comes to mind then let me know cool

Rabba you did it again..  Im very impressed..  you rock !!!!

Pretty amazing Rabba!

Like the new avatar mistress(:

I can't even see what I'm typing right now, because my head just exploded. Before my residual nerve-impulses give out, I must give kudos and praise for rotisserie chkiecn knfk;akj;kanfasd fasd afaa.====

smile Thanks guys! Once again this was alot of fun to work on so guess it payed off in the end lol cool

Awesome My kids will be Very Happy with more Lost Boys.Thanks for the Trailer.

Shit, this looks better than the movie will be.  I'd actually pay to see Rabba's movie.

Lol thanks guys! Glad you approve smile

I'm really trying to think of something neat for you to draw for me.  Paid of course.  Something Lovecraftian, I think.  I love original artwork.

Awesome dude! I'd love to make something original for you, and a lovecraftian piece could be alot of fun smile

Let me know when you've thought something up!! big_smile

Will do.  My problem right now is trying to come up with something that would use your skills.  I'll get back to you, don't worry.

Cool man, take your time smile

He he!  I've got 2 artists on my side now (the other is Baby. She's going to do a monkey drawing for me!)  Couple more and I could start a gallery.

Awesome man big_smile

Again, take your time coming up with your design! I'll be sure to do the same when producing it, get the best out of it smile

Last edited by Rabba (2010-02-13 17:15:36)

It's so cool having friends around here.  Besides Vampy and my Monkey Horde, you guys and gals that understand my true evil genius!  lol

Indeed....you do possess an great deal of evil genius lol big_smile

Is shitting oneself considered a reivew?

lol:lol::lol: