Topic: Dead Rising Tips & Hints

Since I just started playing Dead Rising this will be our thread devoted to the game as well as tips and hints. If you have tips or suggestions for playing the game ( including cheats ) please share them below.

To start the thread off my problem is with the Psycho's that appear in the courtyard and drive around on a jeep with a massive gun that tear your ass a new one. They appear after 7pm on the first day and make saving survivors very tricky. Suggestions on how to deal with them? Can you get rid of them for good? Whenever I finally  do kill them they just keep coming back.

Re: Dead Rising Tips & Hints

I have a pretty good tip for the game. When you start out the game your weapons pretty much suck. Baseball bat, and a piece of pipe ( both found in the warehouse or on the rooftop above the warehouse.

A better weapon is the UZI. You can find the uzi when you walk out of the warehouse after leaving the security room and into the mall.  RIGHT above your head and on a ledge is an UZI which has 100 rounds in it. To get the uzi just walk to your RIGHT to the stairs and from the first landing jump up onto the ledge, walk carefully along it, snag the uzi and save it to use it on the damn psychos in the courtyard that appear after 7pm

No shit? I haven't played this game in a couple months probably.. It really wasn't what I had hoped it would be.. I still really like it.. It's just that I always thought this type of game would be cooler if you could really effectly slash threw zombies.. You can do that.. But there is something that just doesn't flow right for me in this game..

BTW that uzi tip is gonna come in handy.. cool

the uzi is great. My favorite store is the hardware store where you can get all kinds of cool shit. There are two in the game. Plus there is the gun store and the swords store. all good places for weapons.

Yea I'm not sure if I ever got the gun store or not because that maniac in there always kicked my ass..

girls smearing hot wax on their bodies always helps.  Or am I in the wrong forum?

Goon wrote:

Yea I'm not sure if I ever got the gun store or not because that maniac in there always kicked my ass..

what you need to do is wait for him to come out and talk to you he will then ask you to prove you have a safe room where you will take a picture of the door on  the roof. You can then go in and arm up with guns.

I have so got to get myself a 360.
But I can heartily recommend the WII version big_smile
It's fun with a capital F big_smile

I need money.  What do these things cost nowadays?

More than a night out on the ale wink

Ugh.