Topic: new nessie video

check out this new video footage of nessie.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070601/ap_ … ss_monster

Re: new nessie video

Ok i just watched the same video and i don't believe it for a damn second that nessie is real. With that footage it looks like a whale or a large crocodile but not no damn Lock Ness Monster.

Here's an article about an endagered Bigfoot.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/200 … forbigfoot

Ok how could Bigfoot be endangered if he's not real. Yeah both Nessie and Bigfoot are real, then i'm a damn leprechaun.

Re: new nessie video

The footage could not be a whale because its a lake.. but this video is really like alot of other clips we have already seen.. It looks more like a wake.. I'm waiting for something more substantial than this.. I'm not sold on Nessie yet but I do think there is something under water that we have not seen.. Something like Nessie..

Re: new nessie video

Well i was just making a statement that Nessie is not real. All the footage that they show is all the same. Nothing is different than the other. I know it couldn't be a whale but i was just saying that Nessie isn't real. It's something else. That's all.

Re: new nessie video

i definately think there is something in the water there, something big, but nobody knows wat it is. and big foot, well, i dont kno about hat one either.

Re: new nessie video

Nobody knows. But i just don't get it how there's an article about how Bigfoot is endangered if no one has ever seen it before. It doesn't make any sense.

Re: new nessie video

i kno, but theres a lot of ppl that do beleive in him, ill beleive it when i see him myself

Re: new nessie video

I'll believe it when i see a leprechaun or a garden gnome come alive.

Re: new nessie video

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well i was just making a statement that Nessie is not real. All the footage that they show is all the same. Nothing is different than the other. I know it couldn't be a whale but i was just saying that Nessie isn't real. It's something else. That's all.

Hey Nessie is real damnit! I believe it.. wink big_smile

Well I have a little story about Nessie the one year when we were vacationing down in florida we met this little girl from scotland she was sweetiest thing she was so proud of mickey and minnie signing her autograph book well my dumbass brother looks at the girl and asks her do you know the lock ness monster or have you seen the lock ness something like that well she looked at him like he had three heads it was the funniest thing and she said no of course...I was like marty you could of asked her mother or grandfather not a 5yr old..lol it was funny..

Re: new nessie video

RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well i was just making a statement that Nessie is not real. All the footage that they show is all the same. Nothing is different than the other. I know it couldn't be a whale but i was just saying that Nessie isn't real. It's something else. That's all.

Hey Nessie is real damnit! I believe it.. wink big_smile

Well I have a little story about Nessie the one year when we were vacationing down in florida we met this little girl from scotland she was sweetiest thing she was so proud of mickey and minnie signing her autograph book well my dumbass brother looks at the girl and asks her do you know the lock ness monster or have you seen the lock ness something like that well she looked at him like he had three heads it was the funniest thing and she said no of course...I was like marty you could of asked her mother or grandfather not a 5yr old..lol it was funny..

That's so funny. Why would someone asked that to a little girl even if she's from Scotland. That's one thing you shouldn't ask her. But it is pretty damn hilarious though. lol

Re: new nessie video

ok i dunno any thing bout lock ness jsut that theres sumthign under there why cant they have a team o divers search the lake?? or did they do it already

Re: new nessie video

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well i was just making a statement that Nessie is not real. All the footage that they show is all the same. Nothing is different than the other. I know it couldn't be a whale but i was just saying that Nessie isn't real. It's something else. That's all.

Hey Nessie is real damnit! I believe it.. wink big_smile

Well I have a little story about Nessie the one year when we were vacationing down in florida we met this little girl from scotland she was sweetiest thing she was so proud of mickey and minnie signing her autograph book well my dumbass brother looks at the girl and asks her do you know the lock ness monster or have you seen the lock ness something like that well she looked at him like he had three heads it was the funniest thing and she said no of course...I was like marty you could of asked her mother or grandfather not a 5yr old..lol it was funny..

That's so funny. Why would someone asked that to a little girl even if she's from Scotland. That's one thing you shouldn't ask her. But it is pretty damn hilarious though. lol

it was I busted his ass the whole night...after they left I was like marty your such an ass...lol

Re: new nessie video

RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

Hey Nessie is real damnit! I believe it.. wink big_smile

Well I have a little story about Nessie the one year when we were vacationing down in florida we met this little girl from scotland she was sweetiest thing she was so proud of mickey and minnie signing her autograph book well my dumbass brother looks at the girl and asks her do you know the lock ness monster or have you seen the lock ness something like that well she looked at him like he had three heads it was the funniest thing and she said no of course...I was like marty you could of asked her mother or grandfather not a 5yr old..lol it was funny..

That's so funny. Why would someone asked that to a little girl even if she's from Scotland. That's one thing you shouldn't ask her. But it is pretty damn hilarious though. lol

it was I busted his ass the whole night...after they left I was like marty your such an ass...lol

As soon as he opened up his mouth and was about to say that to the little girl, you should of smacked him. lol

Re: new nessie video

my opinion on Nessie, yes!! but I hope hey never find her for her sake. Go deep my Scottish sister....Go deep!!!* knuges with elbow and speaks in broque "Play the pipes man!!!!"

Re: new nessie video

thedeadshallrule wrote:

my opinion on Nessie, yes!! but I hope hey never find her for her sake. Go deep my Scottish sister....Go deep!!!* knuges with elbow and speaks in broque "Play the pipes man!!!!"

damn dude, i think u might have a problem...;)

Re: new nessie video

thedeadshallrule wrote:

my opinion on Nessie, yes!! but I hope hey never find her for her sake. Go deep my Scottish sister....Go deep!!!* knuges with elbow and speaks in broque "Play the pipes man!!!!"

I agree she's real.  Leave her alone.  So is Bigfoot.  I am still not sure about fairies but I am sure that gnomes are real.

Re: new nessie video

I'm still waiting for my garden gnome that i have in my backyard to come alive. Is it? No it isn't. But the underpants stealing gnomes are.

Re: new nessie video

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm still waiting for my garden gnome that i have in my backyard to come alive. Is it? No it isn't. But the underpants stealing gnomes are.

And the ones that steal one sock and leave you with just one sock and no mate.  And it's your favorite pair of socks too.  Gone forever. People out there with a draw full of mismatched socks know what I am talking about.

Last edited by The Epitome of Fear (2007-06-01 16:33:02)

Re: new nessie video

lol..yeah!!!