Re: MorgueSpace Official Thread

I just finished adding sound to my profile. I am so happy. Its now the ultimate monster morgespace

This isn't about MorgueSpace, but the profile section.  I couldn't find help on the profile section.  Did the rules for taglines change?  I was switching up my pics in my sig and now I get a 150 character limit error message.  Yes, each url is like 50 characters, but I had 3 separate urls working before, now I can only fit one.  Or is it just a glitch?

Just wanted to give props to thought of this idea and made it. I really dig the morque space. Pretty neat stuff. I still have to add a list of my mouvies though and have something to smoke instead right now. :-P

Now that Dr.Blood is banned who will help with mourgespace codes etc.?

Morguespace is back!! Awesome! big_smile

Now i can gloat on how monstrously awesome mine is lOL

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Now i can gloat on how monstrously awesome mine is lOL

I like, especially the sound effect!

Kinda startles me sometimes LOL

Ok I'm gonna have to devote some time to my morguespace, huh? I am really totally computer illiterate. I want someone to do it for me.

Vixenella wrote:

Ok I'm gonna have to devote some time to my morguespace, huh? I am really totally computer illiterate. I want someone to do it for me.

75.00/hr plus all the food I can eat lol

if you can do pics on myspace you can do it on here. its the same thing.

morguex wrote:
Vixenella wrote:

75.00/hr plus all the food I can eat lol

Mmm... throw in some of your good lovin' & you've got yourself a deal!

Thanks, Godzilla, I'm working on it now. *clapping* Weeeee!!

I think I'm satisfied at last with My MorqueSpace. If any of you guys think it needs more stuff, shout it.

The only weird thing with the morguespaces atm is the views on the reviews. It says all of mine have 1300, every single one, and I noticed this wasn't just my account hmm

^^ that's something I have been wondering too Googo, originally I thought it was mine so checked some others and it's all of them... now either people have been so bored they have been reading them (yeah right lol) or there is a glitch which I think there must be.

Didn't Meh say something though about the fact they were updating morguespace? could it be a side effect of that?

^^^^ It may be a side effect, but I know for a fact its not people reading them more, tongue, unfortunately because I've lost about 4000 views on acouple of my reviews sad hopefully it'll be fixed soon tho! smile

Never fear Googo whilst Meh is here! cool Hopefully it will get fixed though and I didn't think it was views because there are some I did with only a few, it seems insane to think it could jump so high so yep I too think it is a glitch but it should get sorted soon big_smile

Er still seems a bit messed up.

something has gone wrong with morguespace! i have been trying to add Azathoth to my morguespace friends for ages without success, i have also tried adding helrzr 1964 to it yesterday without success and worst of all it has removed me from the lovely thedeadshallrules morguespace friends ( sob!) and replaced me with herself and also thedeadshallrule has been removed from my morguespacefriends.!:( i haven't a clue why this is happening, never used to have any problems. I WANT DAPH BACK!!!!!. runs off in a huff, tail between legs, very very upset. please somebody help old wolfie!

Hey, I told Meh.  ?

^^ Did the friend sort itself out eventually? And the review views still seems messed up a little. I think there should be a morguespace competition LOL, that would be awesome! lol

Yeah, Wolfy eventually got a proper friend request to me.  Haven't checked the reviews recently, I've been lazy.

i,ve really got to update mine, cause i've been under the bed far too long, I am sick of seeing nothing but  feet & hearing the boring sounds of sex...

I've never done squat with mine.  I doubt anyone would care if I spiffed it up.

morguespace is getting a very large update as we speak.