Topic: New Wizard of Gore Trailer is Here

Today the new trailer for Jeremy Kasten's remake to The Wizard of Gore is here. Crispin Glover looks great in this film I must say. The trailer itself is pretty good as you will see below. The film is scheduled to play in Los Angeles on June 22nd and...

Read More : New Wizard of Gore Trailer is Here

Re: New Wizard of Gore Trailer is Here

Okay we have Crispin Glover, Brad Dourif and The Suicide Girls.  OMG the cast alone is wonderful.  This looks pretty good to me.

MMMMMMMMMMMM the Suicide Girls. Now i NEED to see this when it comes out. The most hotest and sexiest group of women out there. DAMN! They are so damn hot. Anyways, I have never seen the original. The trailer looks really awesome. Now i really need to find and watch the original.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-31 20:46:06)

Very interesting indeed. An updated version of H. G. Lewis's little splatter fest. I think The Wizard of Gore deserves a well made remake. tongue Whether this is it, who knows, but I will watch it when it is released.

iv actuall benn looking foreward for this remake. its one movie that looks like it will be a good remake, one of the few of em

I'm a fan of the original, so I haven't been that excited for this remake.  I'll admit that the trailer and the cast look very nice, though.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I'm a fan of the original, so I haven't been that excited for this remake.  I'll admit that the trailer and the cast look very nice, though.

I am also a big fan of the origional, and just recently reviewed it.  However, I believe this is one film that can really benefit from a remake without ruining the integrity of it's predecesor.  With the looks from the trailer, as well as the always creepy Crispin Glover and the Suicide Girls, things look like they have come together nicely.  Can't wait.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-01 11:49:26)

The trailer was pretty cool. This film reminds me alot of Lord of Illusions though but I will check this one out for sure.

Should I see the original first?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

IMO yes you need to see the original first big_smile

DemonToSome wrote:
The Epitome of Fear wrote:

IMO yes you need to see the original first big_smile

I value your opinion Demon so I will do just that.