Topic: Aliens Vs Predator X Box 360 (xbox live battles,challenges,gamer tags)

helloooo to all gamer horror fans and AVP fans.today is the 16th and we all know avp is out.if or when anyone gets the game tell me.and if anyone wanna have battles or challenges tell me and put your gamertag name here.mine is  AlbertWesker13 (no spaces) but my mom wont let me play cuz im grounded but im still getting the game.

Re: Aliens Vs Predator X Box 360 (xbox live battles,challenges,gamer tags)

i just avp yesterday SOOOOOOOOOOO coool.the predator campaign AWWWWSOME. i beat the predator campaign already right now im marine.in Pred.Cam. u face an alien sized alien queen and at the last level u face predalien in a pyramid on a lava area.(skywalker vs obiwan) (dejavu)

Sounds amazing! How lang are each of the campaigns? I would add you on xbox but it have no live, or avp sad

i beat it in 6 hours and 4 minutes. i had a timer so i know how long the predator campaign was

i beat it in 6 hours and 4 minutes. i had a timer so i know how long the predator campaign was.i dont know how long the others are but im a marine right now

whats your gamertag  pr13mevil?

oh this will be an off topic question um can someone help me get an avatar im trying to put on here and im putting the right file but it always says put ( jpeg,gif,png) i put one of em in and  it wont let me put it

i just beat the marine and alien campaign yesterday oh man i stayed up until 11 at night.turns out for the marine ending i had to kill weyland.but he was an ANDROID all along.but the end cutscene it show the human weyland.for alien campaign not bad at all i had to kill 3 predators at the end but i hate to see predators die cuz i love em.also anyone seen AVPR well one of the predators i killed was from the movie and it's WOLF (elite predator) one of my favorite predators of all time.(i love his mask)

right now im doing the predator campaign again cuz its awwsome and im doing it on hard difficulty to get an achievment.anyone wanna do a deathmatch tell me cuz i'll might be able to get my xbox live back im AlbertWesker13 (gamertag)

This game just sound better and better lol! My gt is the same as my name one here, but like i mentioned i won't be able to accept the request with no live. Ill help you with a avatar, what do you want?

just give me a albert wesker re5 avatar file type it here and i'l put it in my profile.u have avp im predator in live multiplayer who will u be wen i get live my other friends will be predator and most i know will be alien.

Good Game 10/10

I'm going to buy this tommorow. I've heard nothing but amazing things about it.

I've actually heard that its plagued with problems.. I played the demo and it seemed OK to me.. I'm not much of a MP gamer though.. I think I would stick to the single player aspect.. I might rent it sometime..