Topic: 40,000 posts?

I see that we are getting near 40,000 total posts on here.

I wonder if we can make it by Monday. Let's try folks and post alot today and tomorrow then, shall we.;):cool:

Re: 40,000 posts?

40,000 posts is not shabby at all for a forum that is very new. The forum was an afterthough that i added, would seem it was a good idea to do!

Meh wrote:

40,000 posts is not shabby at all for a forum that is very new. The forum was an afterthough that i added, would seem it was a good idea to do!

What was your very first site that you started then.....ultimate-fighter or moviesonline?

no idea.... but this is the newest forum.... and one of my favs... i learn alot about horror reading it.

How close are we?  I post more at work than I actually work. Shhhhhhh.

I've got the weekend off so I'll do my best to contribute.

Meh wrote:

It definitely was a good idea. It has helped me to decide on what movies I want to find, big time. There's so much horror movie info in here for not being online for all that long. Also this forum has the best members on it too which is great.

Ill do my best. Finally done with schoolwork but I dont graduate till next week big_smile *does a dance* so I have alot more free time.

Well I am home from the afternoon pub and will post now that I have a buzz going lol.:lol:

I think it would be kinda cool to award t-shirts, or something else for the person who makes the 50K, or the 100k post.

i would but i think folks might start just posting drivel to get there. besides we already reward you readers with a shitload of freebies every month.

Yeah all we need is the contests that Meh so proudly provides us with. I got an idea. Once we hit that milestone, we should throw a BBQ and have a shit load of kegs to go along with it and plenty of the hard liquor. We gotta have alcohol. lol

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-02 17:32:56)

Just need 10,000 more posts to hit that mark myself.  big_smile

I'm pretty sure the first site you started Mike was Moviesonline.. I know thats where I started writing news anyway way back.. I think the main reason it was an afterthought was because we had news comments on the site.. I'm sure some of you remember that.. It was somewhat similar to what we have now only you couldn't start up your own disscussions really..

I never knew Mike started Moviesonline. That's awesome. I was never a member but it was b/c of that site that i stumbled across the best site ever, HM. You are definitely the man Mike!

Heh yea.. it was a really really small site when we started out.. I think at the time it was more about this game he was designing then anything else.. I know thats why I found the site in the first place.. It was kind of a side thing to the game where we talked about it on the forums there.. Man.. I think I'm going way to far back heh.. big_smile

LOL yeah. Well for me. B/c i didn't start going to moviesonline not until sometime last year i wanna say.

im off of school, and ill be on alot because ill be writing more reviews. so ill be on here alot this weekend.

We need to make 800 posts today to get there folks so let's have a good ole drunk horror posting today.:lol::cool:

RIP wrote:

We need to make 800 posts today to get there folks so let's have a good ole drunk horror posting today.:lol::cool:

There's over 850 members, so if everyone did just one post today we would be there, but they all aren't active.  tongue

DemonToSome wrote:
RIP wrote:

There's over 850 members, so if everyone did just one post today we would be there, but they all aren't active.  tongue

Well I got 8 hours of sleep last night and on beer 3 now and posting like crazy.:lol:

RIP wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:
RIP wrote:

Well I got 8 hours of sleep last night and on beer 3 now and posting like crazy.:lol:

hehehe lol I can see that

Lol yeah....c'mon people...I'm a 37 year old man who only parties on the weekend and won't be drinking the next 4 days cause I work so let's get it on.:lol:

iv got all day unless i decide to go to one of my friends houses or something like that. but im not gonna be going swimming at all to day(even though i love to swim) because iv got some bad sunburn. so ill be posting all day.

deathgate666 wrote:

iv got all day unless i decide to go to one of my friends houses or something like that. but im not gonna be going swimming at all to day(even though i love to swim) because iv got some bad sunburn. so ill be posting all day.

Start posting buddy.:cool::D