Re: ninjas or pirates

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PrzmnwTlYZU[/youtube]
this video is for all the ninjas, i hope u like it.

Last edited by deathgate666 (2007-06-03 10:25:26)

I think Johnny Depp could well seal it for the pirates. Jack Sparrow has to be the one of the coolest movie characters in recent years. Life on the ocean waves, endless rum, relieving the rich trading companies of their illicitly earned wealth... That's the life for me. Saying that, ninjas are cool too, particularly Hiroyuki Sanada in 'Ninja In The Dragon's Den'.

All you Mr. Muyagi's out there I need some help on this poll........wax on wax off Danielson, lol

RIP wrote:

All you Mr. Muyagi's out there I need some help on this poll........wax on wax off Danielson, lol

lmao... i havent seen karate kid in years.

No pirate can mess with Bruce Lee, Don 'The Dragon' Wilson, Sonny Chiba, etc. All of them will kill all those smelling, rum drinking, one eye seeing, with a damn speach impedment, butt pirates.

While I think that ninjas are more dangerous, I definitely think that pirates have more fun so yo ho ho for me.

We're getting a mighty fine crew of pirates here smile

deathgate666 wrote:

really people wat would you rather do, run around like drunken idiots or be stealthy and kill people in really creative wayes, like pulling out their liver big_smile

Is this really a question? j/k. Of course running around like a drunken idiot is better lol tongue

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

No pirate can mess with Bruce Lee, Don 'The Dragon' Wilson, Sonny Chiba, etc. All of them will kill all those smelling, rum drinking, one eye seeing, with a damn speach impedment, butt pirates.

At least you didn't say Steven Segall lol.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah no kidding. I really don't consider him up there with the best. He's weak compared to all of them. Screw Segall right up his monkey fat ass.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah no kidding. I really don't consider him up there with the best. He's weak compared to all of them. Screw Segall right up his monkey fat ass.

He runs like a girl swinging his arms wierd lol.

iv only seen a few of his movies and i didnt like em that much.

The only film I liked of his was the one where he was in Alaska fighting Michael Caine in some oil factory.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

He runs like a girl swinging his arms wierd lol.

EH! Look at me. I run like a girl and fight like one and the only good movie i came out with was Under Seige. Wait a second that's why i'm so fat b/c i was eatting while i played as a cook. No one i suck. Eatting sure does work up an appetite while playing as a chef.

RIP wrote:

The only film I liked of his was the one where he was in Alaska fighting Michael Caine in some oil factory.

I didn't like that one at all which ever the name of that movie is. But i have seen it and it sucked. Just like his acting.

lol, Under Seige wasnt too bad.

Yeah that was his only good movie he was in. Everything else blew major chunks.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

What about the one I was talking about with Michael Caine in it.

Man! Van Damme was better in Street Fighter than Segall in all of his movies combined.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

What about the one I was talking about with Michael Caine in it.

i havet see that one, it moght be good, but i dunno.

I already told you, that one sucked. I don't remember the name of it. But i remember watching it and it sucked.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I already told you, that one sucked. I don't remember the name of it. But i remember watching it and it sucked.

Drink another beer.....it's better than Hostel lol.

Hell no it isn't. Street Fighter the movie is 10x's better than all of Segall's movies except Under Seige. Even those guys from the video that you posted from the Tough Guys video is 10x's better than Segall and his movies.

I havent seen Hostel, but im kinda afraid to with how bad everyone rips on it, but i want to because i want to kno why everyone hates it so much. mabey i should watch cabin fever sober... never done that before...

Hey not everyone hated Hostel and they are saying Hostel Part 2 is alot better than the original.