Re: ninjas or pirates

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hell no it isn't. Street Fighter the movie is 10x's better than all of Segall's movies except Under Seige. Even those guys from the video that you posted from the Tough Guys video is 10x's better than Segall and his movies.

"You wanna make sure your tough, I will show you tough.....I never lose......I hope you like pain" lmao

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey not everyone hated Hostel and they are saying Hostel Part 2 is alot better than the original.

allrite i still dont kno if im gonna see it.

That video, Street Fighter, and Uwe Boll is 10x's better than Segall and his acting.

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey not everyone hated Hostel and they are saying Hostel Part 2 is alot better than the original.

allrite i still dont kno if im gonna see it.

Where's a newspaper I gotta take a dump now....lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

That video, Street Fighter, and Uwe Boll is 10x's better than Segall and his acting.

iv never seen street fighter. iv played the games though, they kick ass.

LOL. Hey i could always post the review my buddy sent me here and then you might change your mind including yours Rip.

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah Street Fighter with Jean Claude Van Damme stars in it and it is horrible as hell. Oh yeah and Double Dragon and Super Mario Brothers is better than Segall.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

LOL. Hey i could always post the review my buddy sent me here and then you might change your mind including yours Rip.

zzzzzzzzz's....oops did you say something, lol.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

LOL. Go drink your tequila. LOL

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah Street Fighter with Jean Claude Van Damme stars in it and it is horrible as hell. Oh yeah and Double Dragon and Super Mario Brothers is better than Segall.

that super mario bros movie was funny as hell. it was completely retarted, but it was funny.

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

that super mario bros movie was funny as hell. it was completely retarted, but it was funny.

Yeah i know. That's another movie that it sucks but you love it b/c you know how bad and horrible it is.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

LOL. Go drink your tequila. LOL

Jim Beam you mean, tequilla is reserved for last minute.

oh ok. Jim Bean. You provide it and i'll provide the beer.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Whose Jim Bean? lmao

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Whose Jim Bean? lmao

lol ok now i'm lost. Oh yeah you're Jim Bean.

drunk ninjas are attacking!!!!

Yes beware of us drunken ninjas. Muahahahahahahaha