Topic: British independant film Salvage (2009) gets a release date

Well I've been waiting for this for 2 years now and finally Salvage is getting not just a theatrical release but a DVD release a week later.
For those of you who don't have a clue what I'm talking about here's a quick rundown.
You may have heard ...

Read More : British independant film Salvage (2009) gets a release date

Re: British independant film Salvage (2009) gets a release date

I haven't heard of it till now so 1. thanks for the info and having read the synopsis, I am intrigued. I love my UK movies, I see them a lot as the underdog so this really has got me interested. I highly doubt they will show this at our cinema so same as I will wait for the dvd but this is def one on my list to watch.

Sounds pretty damn good. big_smile

Why am I not surprised that nobody has heard of it before hmm
When people who have heard of it have to go digging for information including the release date something has gone seriously wrong in the publicity department hmm

Look at this way Macho, I'm glad you at least mentioned this movie or it might have bypassed mine and others attention, so you managed to get the word a little further and really it sounds like it might be an highlight of 2010. So thanks for the heads up Macho, it's always good when we can be informed of something that didn't get enough publicity.

looks interesting, thanks Macho!

Sounds good. I have a region 2 player so I might buy a copy when it comes out.

Now if they would only give it a release here stateside.  I have had this in my queue now for almost a year, ever since I first saw the trailer.  I hope it does not take forever to get over here.

Salvage could be a good one....thanks Macho!

It sounds pretty interesting, Macho, thanks for the heads-up.  I'm always on the lookout for a good flick from the UK.

I've just read in this months Sky Movies mag that this is going to be shown on Sky Box Office at the same time as being released in the cinema!

So, from 19th March, you can watch this from the comfort of your own home! This is great news for people like me, who live miles away from the nearest decent cinema smile