Topic: Director Offers $10k to HorrorFans Who can Watch His Movie!

Bold Bold and also stupidly silly comments have come from the director of Phoonk2 a Bollywood Horror film. He says his movie is so scary that nobody can get through the end credits watching it alone. I am calling horseshit but it is definitely doing ...

Read More : Director Offers $10k to HorrorFans Who can Watch His Movie!

Re: Director Offers $10k to HorrorFans Who can Watch His Movie!

I deserve at least a grand for watching the trailer lol
Seriously if the movie is full of jump cuts like the trailer it will be so nauseating that nobody will want to watch it to the end without being bribed to do so hmm

It's sounds like a promotion gimmick to me MEH, and I call bullshit as well!! I heard this earlier from another thread and downloaded phoonk 2 after seeing the first one. It is nothing special and if anything it is boring to no end. Just another bubble gum horror which I did not find scary in any sense of the imagination.
I don't know who he is trying to fool......he did not have me fooled. He can kiss my ass for trying suck people in believing this. But no doubt I am sure he is going to follow through with this gimmick and get some kind of credit for it!!!!!http://kebawe.com/smellies/smellie_cool.gif
To me this sounds like an incompetent director who is trying to get the media stirred up!

Last edited by helrzr1964 (2010-02-25 12:01:05)

Phoonk2?? There's a prequel to that? I never heard about this one. The trealer isn't that bad. It look like a total ordinary film. Who can't watch a movie; i mean it's only a movie...only a movie...only a movie...only a movie!!

Last edited by D@vid (2010-02-25 12:00:36)

Trailer looks very unimpressive.

C'mon you guys look on the bright side! If you waste an hour watching the film and they won't give you the money, then punch the b*stards and if you do watch the movie and it's not a con, you're in the money! It's worth suffering an hour and half  for either of those choices. Win, win imo. lol

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2010-02-25 12:12:46)

The trailer actually made me giggle a little. Something about the look on the dads face. I’ve lain on my couch too many Sunday mornings flipping channels and finding myself memorized by the ballywood musical numbers. Every time I saw the dads surprised look I was waiting for him to break into song and dance.

The director should offers 10k for the people who will buy his DVD!:lol:

I've seen scarier things when I take a shower.:lol:

Well this is the dumbest thing I've have so far today.

What ?its not Le Fin Absolue du Monde.?

>yawn<

MistressOf Horror wrote:

What ?its not Le Fin Absolue du Monde.?

>yawn<

http://kebawe.com/smellies/smellie_lol.gifhttp://kebawe.com/smellies/smellie_lol.gifhttp://kebawe.com/smellies/smellie_zzzz.gif
http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx15/HELRZR1964/baby-yawn.jpg

I'll take that bet.. plus Bollywood and scary, don't go together. 

-deadmanwalkin

complete bullshit. I saw this on another forum and this guy has become the laughing stock of cinema...and rightfully so.

bollywood has become bullwood.

trailer gets a -20/10 just for making me watch that nonsense

where do i sign up?  lol lol

To be honest, i'd sit through pretty much anything for 10k - money's money at the end of the day lol

But seriously, POPPYCOCK!! Thats what i think wink

phook you, lol.  This is nothing but a (poorly done) advertising campaign to get people to watch the movie.  Just like Paranormal Activity having people put their name on a list to be in the credits to get them to buy the movie.  However, this won't be as successful because the guy will be a double liar when we 1. get through the movie and 2. don't get our money.  He should be slapped.

I want $10,000 for watching a shitty movies lol

Can you imagine how much money he would lose just to HM?!  Many people here have seen the most vile, horrible, and scary movies ever made.  His spring loaded doll is supposed to scare us. 

I'm borrowing Hellzy bored baby rather than find my own pic for this. 

What a tool (the director, not Hellzy)

azathoth wrote:

Can you imagine how much money he would lose just to HM?!  Many people here have seen the most vile, horrible, and scary movies ever made.  His spring loaded doll is supposed to scare us. 

I'm borrowing Hellzy bored baby rather than find my own pic for this. 

What a tool (the director, not Hellzy)

Some people watch films will real violence/death or even snuff films, like me tongue, and I totally agree with your statement, a spring loaded doll tongue Thats too much for me! lol tongue

Snuff films?  Please, even I can't track down a verified snuff film.

I would have loved to have been in the same room when the director made that offer, I would have been right there to take his money. I've sat through movies that would probably send this guy running for the hills and not because they were bad.

Shaky cam x100,000 lol I looked alright, but it got worse.

anyone who can outdraw Frank Bailey Sr. in a gunfight gets a copy of Gun Town and a wooden nickel.

at least your offer makes cents, ace  lol