Topic: Where the wild things are.

Set to hit dvd sometime in March.
Not much,but at least it's a start.
I will definitely be buying it when it comes out.
I'll try and post a concrete date and price when I get that info.

Re: Where the wild things are.

that movie was delightful

I haven't seen this yet, I do want to but for the real major fans I do have a question.

Is it the sort of movie where I should read the book beforehand to appreciate the movie? I really do not want to rent this when it comes out and not understand due to not reading the novels. Any help guys would be of a great help smile

Its a childrens book of about roughly 20 pages and perhaps 15 sentences..  I adore the book and wondered how they would EVER get a whole movie out of it.. what they did with it was different and  visually STUNNING !!!!   by all means READ THE BOOK  !

lol Thanks hun wink

cool Avatar BTK

Thanks Mistress. I'm in my Munsters kick. And Yvonne De Carlo (Lily Munster) was such a sexy woman, decided I would go old school for a change. Always love your avatar hun and I LOVE the title you have now! big_smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Thanks Mistress. LOVE the title you have now! big_smile

all thanks to  Macho !   lol

^ Ah the evil one. lol It does suit you though. smile

Even I cannot exceed his evilness... thats why i like him

The book is a family favorite, so I am not sure how we missed this in the theater. 
I had heard that it was very dark compared to the book, and that Max was presented as a problem child.  Those of you who have seen it, is that true?
I definitely plan on watching it when it is release to DVD.

Max IS presented as a problem child..but monsters have a sensitive side compared to the book. The first part of the movie threw me off.. but as I watched the vusual art of the movie and how WELL the characters were made . I got lost in the movie

Thanks Mistress! big_smile

According to VideoETA.com the movie is set to release March 2 2010.

I loved this book as a child..but I have not yet seen the movie and I can't wait for my daughter to see it...

RaVeN71806 wrote:

I loved this book as a child..but I have not yet seen the movie and I can't wait for my daughter to see it...

You might want to watch it first.

Yesss! This movie is a whole shitload darker than we thought in a book... I loved it... amazing

Twas a good movie

It releases Tuesday.
Will definitely be picking up a copy.

I didn't get a chance to see it in theaters but I'm pretty sure this is one of the movies that I'll be willing to buy unseen.

Yeah, the book was one of my favorites when I was about 8 or so.  Not making fun of BTK, just got the book when I was a kid.

From what I've seen and heard, I'm not to excited about this one.

The movie should have been called 'Where the incredibly moody things are.'

Yeah i agree, i think the characters were bi polar XD

I thought the movie was pretty cool, definitely a DVD I'll get.

I'm just judging off the trailer and a few reivews I've read.  I'll definently give it a Netflix view to see for myself.