Re: 40,000 posts?

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

LOL no i'll choose the right looking ones. Don't you worry about that.

I don't know about that like your taste in films lol.:lol:

Look who's talking. Atleast i don't own any Boll movies or Turistas and like it. lol

True!:(:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

I don't know about that like your taste in films lol.:lol:

Look who's talking. Atleast i don't own any Boll movies or Turistas and like it. lol

True!:(:lol:

But don't worry, i do have plenty in mind along with the ones that i used to date and boy are they Grade A choice. And man! the town i live is, Oh my god! YEAH! if you saw them all, you would understand.

But it doesn't help when only 3 of us are posting. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

True and I am lit up light a bat lol/:lol:

i had coffee so im not tired anymore. i have some more for later too, so i can be up all night if i have to be.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

True and I am lit up light a bat lol/:lol:

And it's still early. lol

Well reaching that 40,000 posts mark never happened today. So it looks like we'll have to try tomorrow to get to it. sad

ya well at least we tried. but for alot of the tie it was only the three of us, and we brought it up alot.

deathgate666 wrote:

ya well at least we tried. but for alot of the tie it was only the three of us, and we brought it up alot.

Yeah i know. I guess we were the only ones who really wanted to reach the goal. Oh well. That's all we could do is try. But i guess it wasn't good enough.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

Yeah i know. I guess we were the only ones who really wanted to reach the goal. Oh well. That's all we could do is try. But i guess it wasn't good enough.

ya i guess, it kinda sucks that we couldnt get there though

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

I know. We would of made it if we had more people helping us out.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

ya we coulda made it if there were more people. and if RIP didnt get so drunk he could barely type lol

I visit the site every day.  And every visit, I post like mad.  I've been addicted to this site ever since I joined, which was a while back.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2007-06-04 09:02:51)

This addiction Tim, did it start out for you like an slight itch, then an unstoppable itch, then your skin began to peel..your flesh coming off in great lumps, dripping sinews trailing behind you?? or is that just me.....

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

ya we coulda made it if there were more people. and if RIP didnt get so drunk he could barely type lol

WTF as if you guys are the only ones who posted neutral and who cares that it never got to there.

DemonToSome wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

WTF as if you guys are the only ones who posted neutral and who cares that it never got to there.

we were the only people poting for like 3 hours, we were the only ones on. and it dosnt really matter that we didnt get there, we were just trying to.

deathgate666 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

we were the only people poting for like 3 hours, we were the only ones on. and it dosnt really matter that we didnt get there, we were just trying to.

Hey i was just doing it for hell of it. It's not like i was all serious or anything like that. I was just having fun just trying to reach that number for here.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

This addiction Tim, did it start out for you like an slight itch, then an unstoppable itch, then your skin began to peel..your flesh coming off in great lumps, dripping sinews trailing behind you?? or is that just me.....

For me it definitely did that to me. It's my addiction that i can't kick. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Hey i was just doing it for hell of it. It's not like i was all serious or anything like that. I was just having fun just trying to reach that number for here.

ya i was bored so i might as well have been doing smething

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

Yeah same here actually.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah same here actually.

looks like we will make it to the 40000 mark today, only like 100 more to go.

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

Yeah same here actually.

looks like we will make it to the 40000 mark today, only like 100 more to go.

Yeah it does. We need less than 100. So we'll find out.

less than 100 and we still have like 7 hrs till the end of the day.

Shit! That's more than enough time. We had more than 100 yesterday. This will be a piece of cake.

ya, well im gonna be leaving for a little while soon to go get a hair cut and then ill probably go for a bike ride with my girlfriend.