Topic: razorback reissued

I've heard good things about this movie and have been looking for it for a while now so i'm glad to hear that its been reissued.

Re: razorback reissued

Never heard of it aswell, ill definitly have to check it out, cool

Excellent, man! Thanks for asking. We're kind of going through a "rebirth" period with it right now so it's a very cool and exciting time. We feel even better now with it than when it first began. It's been a lot of work finding cool new people to work with but totally worth the effort. We've always had a simple "rule" which was to always avoid working with rockstar-minded people and to keep things down to earth and FUN. Yes....FUN! I know there isn't supposed to be "fun" in metal, but that is basically a crock of shit if you ask me! haha

Billy Nocera

DC: Let's start from the beginning. When did you form Razorback Records and more importantly, what made you want to start a record label of your own? Which was the first Razorback release that you put out? I believe you were involved in a few metal-related activities before that - could you tell us about them?

Billy: My partner Jill was running a death metal label called Mortal Coil Records at the time, and I was doing a total noise label called Be A Freak Records. Before that I was involved in some noise/grind band/projects and fanzines. I did my first death metal fanzine in 1990 called The Coven zine that lasted til 1992 and did 3 issues with it. I've just always been around in the underground doing SOMETHING I guess. Things didn't start to get "serious" though until 1998 when I met Jill. We wanted to start a more focused record label putting out horror influenced death/grind stuff, sort of like the "IMPETIGO of record labels" since IMPETIGO was (and still is) my all-time favorite underground band ever! The first full length release we put out was the ENGORGED "Death Metal Attack 2" CD that came out in 1999, but actually our first release was a compilation CD called "Gore Is Your Master" that came out a few months before that.

Razorback is awesome. I've been waiting for the DVD release for years.

sonu panwar wrote:

babble

You do realize this is about a movie, right?

If you're trolling, just go away now before everyone gets ignored.  If you're just confused, I apologize.

Have a nice day.

I saw Razorback way way back, and from my very dim memories I seem to remember it was fairly decent.  Any info on a any remastering, new features, etc.?

Is that the movie where there is a giant running on the loose bore or pig or something? I seen a movie way back in the 80's and thats what it was about and it was filmed in Austrialia.

Yes, it's the Australian film. Do you want to be dogfood?. Warner Bros. has it in their 'archive collection' Pick it up and 'Grizzly" and you'll have a great animal horror double feature.  Thanks for the heads up lil M!

It's on my standby list (via) amazon. Had heard a lot about the movie, a lot of good responses so going to buy it when I can. Probably my b'day. The money I get this time will be on a DVD splurge! big_smile

I hope it's cheaper over there BTK,  they want $27 bucks over here, i rarely pay that much for a dvd. ..Check that! Cduniverse has the 2-disk australian release PAL region 0 for $21. I'm getting that one. cool

No getting angry but it is cheap over here. For the dvd I've put on standby it'll only cost me £3.88 for the film. Which is really a steal so definitely buying it smile

Dang! Maybe I should move to GB...I like pork n beans and sausage...fish n chips...I already have fog...rain...I'll have to think about it.

Yikes, I just checked.  $25 for region 1, $15 for region 4.  Hometown discount?