Topic: Location, Location, Location.

Feel free to add the sub-genre corresponding to your choice(s).

Re: Location, Location, Location.

Cabin in the woods-

Because you can incorporate the undergound (caves) with it, along with other geographical features such as meadows, rivers, cliffs, ManBearPigs, and a troupe of monkeys.  The deep woods can really freak you out.

I always say open the  movie up as much as possible, remember for YEARS every freaking zombie movie took place in one location...and now they're FINALLY opening them up and setting them free? I say go nuts...haha make a movie with all of those locations :- P

I picked Highway, I dig highway movies...

It's hard to pinpoint just one location so got two, sorry but I cannot choose between these two.

Deep dark woods/ forest: it's the dense surroundings, the shadows lingering, the deep unsettling darkness. It all amps up the tension esp for an horror setting. And...

A singluar room in an house, mansion or some other setting. Fermat's Room, SAW etc that isolation of being in one room. No escape, just stuck in one place with no feasible way of escaping. That chills, even me, to the bone.

Highway baby, all day long

Camping, in the dark, with stupid people tongue

Watched TURSISTA'S the other day. Surprising cause I was expecting a Hostel-like movie when in fact it's more a kin to some vacation Thriller.

Any more beach horror out there? Looking forward to Aja's PIRANHA - next effing year - of course.

Last edited by One Bad Seed (2010-02-20 21:05:04)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Camping, in the dark, with stupid people tongue

Isn't that like, triple redundant?  lol