Topic: George Romero's Zombisodes?

I wonder what the king of zombies has in store for us with this.

It appears that the King of Zombies will once again be bringing the undead to film in a new project called "Zombisodes". There is no word on what it will be. It could be a feature film, a TV show, or just something for the web. What we do know is that it will be shooting in Toronto sometime in July.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_5945.html

sounds like he is gonna do something like the Dead End Days boys did. They have a zombie episode show which si pretty darn cool. Any thoughts?

Re: George Romero's Zombisodes?

Romero's zombies are allways kick ass!!, (As someone has already said before) it would be awesome if Zombisodes turned out to be something like Creepshow, Only this would have only zombie shorts. As far as it being a TV show, That could be kool too (Depending on what cable channel airs it) Even if the wrong channel gets hold of it im sure Romero would treat us to a nice DVD smile

Yea I'm looking forward to what this project could be. Like Norrock said I'm hoping this is like an ongoing TV show.. That would awesome.. Have Romero direct like the first season and than maybe just executive produce the rest of the series so he could move on to making more movies..

I'm also looking forward to it and hoping it is an ongoing show and that I can watch it; I get HBO so maybe it'll end up there.

I certainly hope this comes to fruition in a glorious fashion, quality of film doesn't matter as long as the story, plot and production works.

And Norrock's Creepshow-esque idea would work well, especially around many seperate groups, seeing as Senor Romero always works on the story about a single group, it'd be nice to see how he'd go about setting the thing up for multiple surviving cliques over a good length series.