Topic: Cheers BDD and deathgate666

Well I have to commend these 2 guys cause we tried our hardest today to post and make 40,000 posts on here.

I'm getting bombed drunkn now and I think BDD is too. Deathgate is a teen but I appreciate him posting nonstop today and he's a great guy.

Thanks guys!

No, I am not passing out yet but just wanted to say that ya'll are cool.

Re: Cheers BDD and deathgate666

hey thanks man. iv got nothin much else to do today so i might as well be doin somethin rather than bein bored.

Anytime Rip anytime. And it is sort of hard for only 3 of us to reach that milestone. So come on people. Help us out. I think we gotta offer something to everyone Rip so that they'll start helping us out. lol

I am fuckinig jamming now to music and here....I haven't felt like this alive in awhile today

i cant find my ipod headphones and its pissin me off. im sick of listening to titantic, i need some metal in my brain

Shit! i still watching Office Space and been ready to reach 40,000 all day. I'll be here all night if i have to. But i want to reach 40, 000 really bad. I'm willing to do anything to reach it.

I am listening to Orgy - Blue Monday and I am getting shitty drunk and doing round house  kicks lol.:lol:

haha i found em:D:D:D

"Tell me house does it feel when your heart grows cold,    hold does it feel" - Orgy blue monday

RIP wrote:

I am listening to Orgy - Blue Monday and I am getting shitty drunk and doing round house  kicks lol.:lol:

What a great and kick ass tune. I own the CD. Cheers.

I'm on youtube just plastered drunk and jamming now and I can't beileve I am typing good lol.

RIP wrote:

I'm on youtube just plastered drunk and jamming now and I can't beileve I am typing good lol.

dam dude... i cant beleive it either.

RIP wrote:

Yeah me too. lol But like i said i'll be here all night posting if needed.

ya me too, iv got popsicles and coffee and music. and later ill be IMing my gf, so iv got nothin to worry about. ill be on for a while.

Cheers my friends, I just farted and get me a beer,:lol:

RIP wrote:

Cheers my friends, I just farted and get me a beer,:lol:

Only you Rip. Only you would come up with something so random. lol

Well I am the one and only cheeser.