Topic: Looking for Horror Scripts AKA Scripts wanted

Hey Guys,

Im new to the forum, I have just started up a film production company looking to make horror movies in the near future. and as a result am looking for scripts to produce.

So basically was wondering if anyone on the board had written any written scripts, If you please drop me a pm and we can take it from there ..

Re: Looking for Horror Scripts AKA Scripts wanted

A list of credentials would be great for starters.

As would looking around a bit and realizing some one here already make a fricking movie!  And a good one at that.

Here's my script:

Lonely dark night, someone types nonsense.
Cut to dank dungeon
Evil Monkey reads nonsense
Cue lightning and thunder
Cut to the first place
Show monkey flinging poo.

The end.

Thanks azathoth, thats a really good idea much appreciated...

aceofspades70, I am currently casting for my first one, once the cast list is ready this will be put out on imdb, will drop u a pm once its on

baluga- we get a bunch of spammers here. Since you seem to be real, I apologize.  Rough day, I tripped the hammer a bit hard there.

Hate it when I screw up.

azathoth wrote:

baluga- we get a bunch of spammers here. Since you seem to be real, I apologize.  Rough day, I tripped the hammer a bit hard there.

Hate it when I screw up.

No prob

OK.  Hope you get some good ideas.

Well balugaa, nothing wrong with getting to the point. So you're looking for scripts to develop, and you're casting for a project now. Is there any info on your project yet? A title, website, anything? Just curious.

Anything besides trust that will ensure you aren't going to just take a script and run off with it?

Gotta ask, lots of who-doers out there you know.

i would watch AZ's movie

Just so you know, balugaa PM'd me before he posted,. He wanted to make sure that he was playing by the rules and that's a good sign.
As always, take your own precautions when submitting.

Yeah, seems like I jumped the gun.