Topic: Don't Open The Window..........

Don't miss this Zombie movie. The only problem is trying to find it!!!
Corpses who seem to have risen from their graves infest an isolated piece of countryside and walk among the living again…Shortsighted and prejudiced critics might easily refer to this as another gem that tries to pick in on the success of George A. Romero's classic `Night of the Living Dead'.They're stuck with each other after a silly accident and continue their trip together. Ending up in a quiet little village, they discover that experiments with ultrasonic agriculture methods have disastrous effects on the nerve systems of primitive life forms, causing babies to act homicidal and the dead to live again. The dumb cops, however, have no ears for the warnings and the Inspector considers the couple to be Bonnie and Clyde-like Satanists. `Let Sleeping Corpses Lie' is an excellent horror film with a lot of style and substance. The film contains a lot less nauseating butchering than you might expect but the few sequences in which zombies are devouring their victims are pretty damn gory. The photography is beautiful and you should be prepared for a few impressive shocks that'll hit you like a ten-ton hammer. Highly recommended to all horror fans!

Tell me if you have heard of it and where to find it. I need to see this film cool
Peace

Last edited by helrzr1964 (2010-02-26 20:44:23)

Re: Don't Open The Window..........

go to amazon it's in blu-ray and 2 disc dvd(which i have) under the name the "living dead at the manchester morgue".

Agreed!! Great film.  Those zombies moved pretty damn fast as opposed to Romero's, too
The old Don't Open The Window prints are cut though, I think hmm
def. seek out The Let Sleeping Corpses Lie or The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue titled prints.
Jorge Grau's The Legend Of Blood Castle is an excellent gothic chiller with yummy Ewa Aulin in it - worth a looksy as well smile

Thank you!

yeah i've seen it under the title " Living Dead At The Manchester Morgue. not bad, better than the Fulci zombie flicks apart from " Zombie Flesheaters".i like Arthur Kennedy's line " I wish the dead could come back to life,  you bastard because then i'd kill you again".

Also called "Let Sleeping Corpse Lie"

I've seen it.  It's a hoot!

Yes, great movie. Its way up there on my list of zombie movies worth watching from the 70's.

I'll be on the look out for this then! big_smile

Yeah, it's a good one and overlooked a lot.

Really cool film, i have the Anchor Bay edition under The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue.

Neat, Amazon has a BR of it!