Topic: a wolfman 2 ideal!

As much as i truly,truly hated to give the wolfman a c-grade,i think it did well enough to craft another one. My Plot: To make alberline relishes his new identity with cockyness,make it so hard to catch him that authorities do the unthinkable and go to the grave of talbot,take the bullet out of his chest,and release him thanks to the knowlege of one of maleva's untrusted followers.The only problem is the wolfman is not an hero by night,so you have to deal with the fact that more innocent people gets killed in the mist of tryin to catch the other one,a wolfman chasin a wolfman during the day and night through the whole movie,i can go for that! I'm shipping this off!

Re: a wolfman 2 ideal!

The ending kinda left it open for a part 2 ...

That was the one thing i was excited about,i hope they continue on.

not a bad idea badwolf, but i think you should have put a spoiler warning. you're a bad wolf!

I think part 2 should be about how he gets shaved every time he turns so they can run a wig shop.  big_smile

Or maybe do Nair commercials. (Is that stuff still around?)

huh, I thought that would provoke Wolfy.  Oh well.

azathoth wrote:

huh, I thought that would provoke Wolfy.  Oh well.

i'll tell  you what provokes me, the amount of monkey poo around this site. we should start an allotment!:/;)

Or a lottery!

My bad about the spoiler alert,but that ideal i just had,i think i'm gonna use that in my new werewolf story without the wolfman connections,just original material.

I'm not provoked,but the darkest hours of hell lies before you,i don't think they'll kill you lord of choas but they will blame you,the monkey must have it's day,the monkey must have it's tail cut off!

BADWOLF wrote:

the monkey must have it's day,the monkey must have it's tail cut off!

Bring it, bitch.  You talkin' to a razor monkey.  lol
http://files.posterous.com/giselediaz/FtsHyI0f5TOI0qya2i0zFHllTjtdpmKKJoLv3kYP1WGGlG3t8MLm3vuSEtwX/RazorMonkey00.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=1C9REJR1EMRZ83Q7QRG2&Expires=1268649804&Signature=gVS7aeTCKd1tpI8UaikNu%2Bj6dsg%3D

Last edited by azathoth (2010-03-15 05:39:43)

Well if that's the case,you can cut it off yourself,problem solved.And back to horror news!

Darn, that was supposed to be a funny pic!  (I.e. not being serious)

Ok here's a new one.  Not as good though.  sad

http://aproductguy.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/monkey-slap.jpg

I guess he did'nt have control after all,maybe the monkey should be carryin him LOOOOL!

Not a bad idea badwolf! Doesn't sound bad.

I'll deal 3 midgets and a squirrel for a wolfman.

azathoth wrote:

I'll deal 3 midgets and a squirrel for a wolfman.

done!:lol:

just look for fire hydrants.