Topic: Is An American Werewolf in Paris getting the remake too?

I just find this on the IMB website says there is An American Werewolf in Paris (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1464731/

It is odd to have it on same year as the remake of  An American Werewolf in London.

I find that hard to believe, I don't think it  will happen.
it there any news about this  movie?

Re: Is An American Werewolf in Paris getting the remake too?

Wolf in Paris pretty much stunk. And it only came out 12 years ago!  Maybe they can remake Zombieland next year.  Not a sequel, but a remake.

I hate Hollywood.

god!!!! their remaking everything!! soon ur gunna go to buy videos at the store and all the shit remakes are gunna take over the previous titles!!!! get ur OWN FUCKIN IDEAS U HOLLYWOOD FAGGOTS

They should do something like Lord of the Rings- tape all the movies at the same time!  So we can have ShitFest, ShitFest 2, and ShitFest- The Remake coming out in successive weeks!  And a month after that, we can have ShitFest2-The Remake and ShitFest- The Remake Sequel!  ShitFest 3 will be a prequel, with ShitFest 3- The Remake, followed by a ShitFest reboot that runs off of the prequel.  Then ShitFest 2- The Prequel Remake!  Guaranteed to make money! 

Who's in!!!!!!!!!!!  lol

lol count me in big_smile we should be uber krunked aswell lol

doesnt matter if the camera is shaky!!! cuz thats what people think is scary now!!! lol

Last edited by Michael_Jason_Krueger (2010-02-09 13:42:38)

When did 'krunked' movie into horror movie language?

haha i guess just now lol

I guess you are a trend setter! big_smile

If this turns out to be true... I don't want to be the ice breaker but I think it's not a bad idea. I thought the sequel had potential but was hampered by a bad script, crap CGI and a pretty dull ending. I'm not sure how much it would be improved on but if true, I'm not bemoaning this since the original version left a lot to be desired. This could be actually, a rather good idea. smile

Oh hell, more French werewolves  big_smile

http://www.snootysims.com/newspics/werewolf.jpg

Since they are already gonna remake AWL,they should just keep him alive and let him travel.Paris can use a remake and make this one more serious than the first.

Is Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Sean Puffy Combs in charge of Hollywood? I guess when you have no talent of your own you just become a Cow of Pop Culture and feed of the fertile grounds greater men than you left behind.

>sigh<  why am I not surprised ??

whats next ??  a remake of Killer Klowns From Outer Space ??

Next Uwe Boll is going to remake Super Mario Bros. Movie as a dark tale of two Italian American plumbers who take psychedelic mushrooms and go on a bloody trek to get back their "Princess", a 13 year old transvestite who has been stolen by King Kuppa, an Evil Thai Human trafficker. Or some other equally preposterous bullshit.

Uwe Boll would make a horror film of his colonoscopy video.

MistressOf Horror wrote:

>sigh<  why am I not surprised ??

whats next ??  a remake of Killer Klowns From Outer Space ??

----Please god, NO! It's gonna be a remake of S.I.C.K!!!

I haven't see An American Werewolf In Paris yet. I will be watching the film this weekend though.

American Werewolf In Paris was pretty lousy, so maybe a remake will make it better. I kinda like the idea of remaking shitty movies for that very reason.

I'm pretty skeptical about a remake of American Werewolf In London though. The original still holds up really well and bad remakes tend to outnumber the good remakes.

WTF!  How hard could it be to find a up-coming writer to pen an "Original script," rather than a remake. American Werewolf in London is such a fun movie. One of my favorites for sure. American Werewolf  in Paris was just all right. I sure hope they change their mind and go with a brand new script. Quite depressing how bland and unoriginal Hollywood has become.

My question is he going to be using hair product.  I don't want a messy werewolf.  big_smile

Instead of the remakes, they should go for more sequels like...
An American Werewolf in Hong Kong
An American Werewolf in Baghdad
An American Werewolf in Sydney
An American Werewolf in Cape Town
...and some years later they could come up with a box set: American Werewolves Around the World. big_smile

Anyway, I'm eagerly waiting for a reboot of the SAW franchise.;)

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Next Uwe Boll is going to remake Super Mario Bros. Movie as a dark tale of two Italian American plumbers who take psychedelic mushrooms and go on a bloody trek to get back their "Princess", a 13 year old transvestite who has been stolen by King Kuppa, an Evil Thai Human trafficker. Or some other equally preposterous bullshit.

I'd watch that! big_smile

An American Werewolf In Paris
sucked so I have no objections to a remake.  Who knows, it may even be better.

Screw all those ideas!

An American Werewolf in Philadelphis.  Final showdown versus the Phillie Phanatic!

You want some, you got some!

http://redstatebluestate.mlblogs.com/phillie%20phanatic.jpg