Topic: Morguespace Friends

Hey, I was wondering if there was a limit to how many Morguespace friends you can have.  Two members, DemonToSome and Deathgate666 are my morguespace friends, but aren't showing up on my list.  I deleted them and readded them, and nothing.  Someone help me pweeze!!!!

Re: Morguespace Friends

Hey tast is weird man. You dont show up om my mosrgsepace  either and I gote aya a sa a friend//// wff
but i still have my friend in my glass  or i might be gdraged a bou zappaa Frank

I keep my friends in a dark cellar.

I figured it out, I don't know the actual limit but once I deleted some old member who aren't here anymore (like Joe) other people started to show up so no worries.  I am on your Morguespace, Demon, I'm the first one!!!!

morguespace friends is getting a big update. I may push that live today just so you can all see it but its DEFINITELY coming when the new inside redesign is done which will be in the next 5 days. LOTS of cool new updates.

Sweet, thanks for the update, Meh.  Does this mean we can have more friends?  Or do I need to stop being so cool, lol?

friends a plenty smile

Use to happen to me Garden, then I realised to put a certain amount up. Go over the limit and the friends still exist but don't show up on the list. What I would love to know is why on the topics I start and my topics list at the bottom, some topics get pushed out and don't show up on the list at all. I no longer think my morguespace is playing up but is what happens when you exceed 15 threads? Ta for any help x

I know it's not as easy, but you can just to to "see all posts" and find everything you've ever took a part in there.  That's how I found your Flirting Loft that one day

What is the 'friends' deal about anyway? I mean other than having a list of avatars..

^ Seriously lol

this is for Meh or any admin person. now morgue space is back up , have been recruiting some new friends and managed to get Mistress of horror on yesterday, but tried Azathoth and lady Z  today and both gave their permission but does not seem to be working. is there a problem, or has my memory gone blank and i've forgotten to do something? thanks for your help in advance.

OH MY GOD yikes morgue space  BACK
Yeah big_smile

Yup, Wolfy is correct, I was tried to be friended and the whole thing was messed up.

But if Meh is working on it, it should be fine soon.  The boy has skillZ!  And mange, but that's a different story.

So happy Morguespace is back.....so happy that people find my old, old threads, lol

Omg!! :d

Sweeeettt!!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

SO GLAD!!! big_smile

How do you add friends?

Yes, MorgueSpace has had some issues lately.  An upgrade would be great Meh.

Mainlo- if you see a post you like, you can click on that poster's 'My MorgueSpace' and there is supposed to be a button to click that says "Add Friend".  It's been iffy for the last couple of months, but Meh should have it worked out soon.  'Cause Meh is awesome.  And a dragon..