Topic: Rec 2 Acquires Distribution

[Rec] 2 made its debut last night at the Toronto International Film Festival and apparently it was very well recieved. According to B-D the film was so well recieved that Sony Home Entertainment has acquired the rights to the film and will be releasi...

Read More : Rec 2 Acquires Distribution

Re: Rec 2 Acquires Distribution

great news..!!  can't wait to see that movie

After reading the first review on HM and hearing such good things on this, I am very excited for this movie. Rare to say for a sequel but I am looking forward to this! Cannot wait! big_smile

i hope it will be released very soon

hopefully they don't put it off till quarantine 2 comes out.....

i want to see it now, when it out in the UK?

Looking forward to seeing this movie as well. The great news just made me more anxious. big_smile

hurry the fuk up
my nipples! they hurt when i twist them!

hurry the fuk up!
you think if i keep coming back here each week n typing hurry the fuk up, it may hurry the fuk up? or will i just end up getting more frustrated and eventually invent the zombie virus?

Does anyone know how much longer until this movie comes out officially? Actually got itchy feet to see this. big_smile

I havent seen rec but i saw the quarantine remake and it was awesome but i dont like subtitles on movies so hopefully they will remake qurantine 2 aswell.

I just hope it doens't give me motion sickness. Imayhave to wait for DVD.. wonder if Dramamine would help ?

you wont get motion sickness from REC or the second one..... you know why.... because they are/willbe superiour movies - a nice amount of attention to detail and perfection goes in - the first one is pure zombie gold

awwww yeah rub it.. im getting rec 2... mmmm sweets

only i dont understand spanish - but im sure their isnt much to understand

Last edited by ZOMBlE (2010-01-13 06:02:42)

i can not wait to see this movie

yeah - well dont go downloading watever torrent you can find

because their fake and they make me wanna drill the fxck out of little dickless nerd cxnts with my fist in their fkn face

hey all, REC 2 with english subtitles has been leaked !!!!  I've seen it on several streaming video sites as well as torrent sites, I'm pretty sure they're legit, will re-comment once I've watched!!!!!!

YAY!!!!:D:D

^^ Still bloody waiting for the movie grrr lol

I just watched it and it was not bad.

I\ve only seen Quarantine, will I still get rec2? Are they that similar/identical?

found one good eng subbed torrent on isohunt, checked it looks legit, have not had a chance to watch it yet though[i left a comment on the real one]

Last edited by doc_notter (2010-03-02 03:22:29)

My fancy pants are on fire.  Just always watned to say that.  Sorry, I'm tired yet can't sleep.  This really sucks.