Re: Director Offers $10k to HorrorFans Who can Watch His Movie!

yeah, 5 at a time! HA!

So your going to bet people that search out the most gory, scary, blood-soaked movies out there, that they can't sit through your shitty Bollywood Ring rip-off (I apologize ifi ts not a Ring rip-off, the trailer just made me think it was.). Well that should work out well for you.

Also Ace, I’ll take that bet.

MistressOf Horror wrote:

What ?its not Le Fin Absolue du Monde.?

>yawn<

Tee-Hee, Cigarette Burns fan?

And I posted the link to the article on the Random thread yesterday since it isn't clear who to send news to on the site. Oh well, at least someone told the higher ups and had it posted so we can all have a laugh at this delusional director's visions of grandeur. You want to scare the Bollywood scene? Just show them a documentary about cattle slaughterhouses here in North America.

Although its idiotic to tell ppl they get 10 k if they sit through the movie, I actually liked the trailer! Going to see it too smile

aceofspades70 wrote:

anyone who can outdraw Frank Bailey Sr. in a gunfight gets a copy of Gun Town and a wooden nickel.

As long as I don't get the water pistol!

well at least we can say itll be better than the american grudge or ring films...but thats not saying much

Why, I didn't see anything distingusihing it from the Ring or the Grudge.  Unless you find dolls scary.

Yup. Just an advertsiting gimmick.

I'd demand to see the cash up-front with a bodyguard to hold it during the movie.  Then I'd pee on his shoes afterwards.  Cuase I'm classy like that!  big_smile

Phoonk I'll be giving this one a miss lol

Last edited by Rabba (2010-02-28 16:26:07)

Aw phook; that's supposed to scare me?!?

I'll give the director $10K to spend 10 minutes with <Macho>.  lol

I know, I'll post a contest. For every person that buys a copy of GT for the next 30 days, one lucky winner wins an all expense paid trip to the set of Gun Town for a personal tour of Cooper Canyon, every other location used, and be filmed in a clip to be used in the sequel.

You being serious?  If you are, I'll buy another copy.  And you won't even have to pay expenses, I'll drive down on my own dime (maybe, I forget where you shot it).  I'd just like to hang for a few days with you at the shoot.