Topic: Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

Below you can watch a video where Bill Murray talks Ghost Busters 3 which he refers to as his 'nightmare'. He has always said he will do it if they kill him off but he certainly seems completely un-interested in doing the sequel. in the interview he ...

Read More : Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

Re: Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

I know everyone is excited for this movie but I guess I am in the minority as I'm not. Furthermore I'm still annoyed about what happens to Venkman in the earlier stages. Kind of been airing caution since the start especially when the rumour mill for which actresses are going to be in it, started circulated.

Knowing Murray is less than enthused really worries me, kind of hoping this doesn't see the light of day.

Re: Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

What the holy monkey balls is he wearing!?  I've seen Elton John look less gay than that.  (No offense to gay people)

Re: Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

My slow computer won't load the video, but it doesn't sound too good. If Murray isn't in the film, there isn't any point in watching it. hmm

Re: Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Knowing Murray is less than enthused really worries me, kind of hoping this doesn't see the light of day.

I don't think he's not enthused about the project. I think that, like the other cast members, he'd been so used to the fact that, despite the second entry being well-made, didn't blow the first's expectations, and therefore considered the movie series dead in limbo. No one in the cast expected the series to develop such a cult and devoted following, or that almost 15 years down the road a third entry would be written either.

Besides when you see Bill Murray you got to keep one thing in mind: this guy is a goddamned poker face!! He's rarely serious 'bout anything, at all, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was just putting on an act for Letterman, sounds like good old Bill Murray/professer Venkman to me. wink

Btw, luvly new display pic, BTK. Sure makes you look like a dame to die for. wink

Last edited by TheCrimsonGhost (2010-03-02 12:03:55)

Re: Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

Ah it could be, never thought of that, d'oh! lol I have so many people who manage to keep that serious tone even when joking, I'm hard pressed to know if they are kidding or not but good point big_smile

And lol, thanks Crimson hun, make a gal blush you do wink:D

Re: Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

Oh, I think the 2nd movie defanently blew the 1st movie.  And then paid for the honor of it.  Or am I being a bit harsh?  big_smile

Re: Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Ah it could be, never thought of that, d'oh! lol I have so many people who manage to keep that serious tone even when joking, I'm hard pressed to know if they are kidding or not but good point big_smile

And lol, thanks Crimson hun, make a gal blush you do wink:D

cool Guilty as charged. My mom taught me not to stare but... Can't... Conttrol... Sight... cool

If you want to see him in a totally different kinda comedic role -- well for him anyways -- try watching Sofia Coppola's Lost in Translation. One of the rare movies where he doesn't turn into a total buffoon and is both 100% believable and funny. You'd be pleasantly surprised, as for me it rekindled my interest in him. wink

Last edited by TheCrimsonGhost (2010-03-02 12:17:08)

Re: Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

^ I still have to see that movie but definitely want to. Got a soft spot for Scarlett Johansson, mmm, she was beautiful in Ghost World so this is a movie I've been on the lookout for. Thanks for the headsup CG wink will definitely have to get this now. big_smile

Re: Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

^ I still have to see that movie but definitely want to. Got a soft spot for Scarlett Johansson, mmm, she was beautiful in Ghost World so this is a movie I've been on the lookout for. Thanks for the headsup CG wink will definitely have to get this now. big_smile

cool Always happy to oblige, milady. cool

Re: Bill Murray Talks Ghost Busters 3

I really don't have much hope for this.