Topic: 2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams Poster

I've never seen the Herschell Gordon Lewis' original that inspired the 2005 redux 2001 Maniacs and I admit I didn't think I'd enjoy the film.  However a bit to my surprise I ended up enjoying the wonderful mix of black humor and gore, a great li...

Read More : 2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams Poster

Re: 2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams Poster

Wow!! Wait... I meant meh... hmm

I agree the poster is not all that good. It seems rather dull. Any sense of dread is not there, it's something I think I could do if given enough time with Photobucket, there just doesn't seem to be any thought behind it which is a shame.

Also wondering how well Moseley will do. I loved Englund in the role, it was that kitsch-y, over the top and cheesy embodiment that made him fantastic for the part so a little sad he is not coming back. That said I love Moseley, he can play such diverse roles that I hope he sells this role. Just wish they had brought Peaches back she was such a sassy & fun character!

I adored the 2001 Maniacs remake so really looking forward to this. Artwork aside I hope it will be a good splatter fest and cannot wait to see it!! big_smile

The poster isn't bad, but it could be better. Seems more toward the humor side than the horror.

no robert englund idk

I hope this film turns out better than the poster.

I am a fan of both Englund and Moseley, I hope the role is carried over well.

Eh.  Completely standard fare.