Topic: Mulberry St.

I just stumbled upon this movie today and I have to say I'm pretty impressed so far.. I've never seen any were-rats before but I'm psyched to see how they turn out.. Check out my story here. Make sure you check out the website in my piece theres a trailer on their official website.

Re: Mulberry St.

Wererats?  That should be interesting.

What exactly is a were-rat? Do they get bigger or furrier, or maybe just a bit more ill tempered. I don't know, but I don't like rats and mice in general so my creep factor is high anyway.

I think it sounds great.  Something new other than werewolfs, vampires, zombies, devils, demons, blah blah blah's.  Not that those things dont suck, which they totally dont, its just good to see a new kinda creature.  I'm stoked.

A Wererat is just like a werewolf.. Only instead of half wolf half human.. Their half rat half human.. I really liked the trailer and the idea that the virus is spread through rats in New York city... Now thats a frightening thought.. I believe there are more rats in New York than people..

were rats that is fucking scary. Think how many rats are in the sewers. thousands of were-rats is a great concept!

Would be like in Gulliver's Travels when he fights the giant rats.  Interesting idea...

Last edited by TheDudeWithTheShotgun (2006-09-22 14:24:38)

Indeed.  One very large rat though.  Christopher Walken is gonna need a lot of help.  tongue

I just read "Graveyard Shift" last night, from Stephen King's Night Shift book.  This sounds like it may have been at least partially inspired by that story.  This sounds pretty interesting.

I never saw the movie for Graveyard Shift, though, so I'm not sure if they're the same.

Cool idea, alright bring on the were-rats. I think I dated a girl in High School that was a were-rat, or maybe she was just an evil bitch, either way...... bad memories, bad, bad memories.

This is a fantastic little film, imo, I loved the acting; direction and for a low budget film I thought the production value was fantastic. Definitely a smart lil movie and extremely creepy! big_smile