Topic: Paranormal Activity Short Film Contest Winner Video

In the UK they ran a contest called "Prepare to be Scared". For the contest you were to film a short movie using paranormal elements and techniques that were used in Paranormal Activity. The prize was to have your short film put onto the BluRay editi...

Read More : Paranormal Activity Short Film Contest Winner Video

Re: Paranormal Activity Short Film Contest Winner Video

Very nice.  My only complaint is the going from day-to-night at the very beginning.  I really liked the camera footage with the hand.  That would disturb me.

I agree, the sudden shift at the start from night to day was a minor flaw but overall I really enjoyed it. I loved how it utilised the jump scenes, I really like how we never figure out exactly who it is. The footage she watches is creepy as the hell, the sudden movement, then she turns and it's gone and fantastic little ending that really got me. I really enjoyed that short.

So much talent out there not getting a chance, shame really... hmm but fantastic Short film! big_smile

I liked the little touches like the door under the stairs quietly opening after she leaves.  That is the small stuff that really sells a movie.  Funny thing- when I saw the hand in the video part my brain jumped to Zuni fetish for some reason.  Added another layer to it, at least for me.  Don't know if they intended that or not, but if they did, outstanding!  So right, BTK, some people are out there that just need a few bucks to make their movie.