Topic: French Flick Mutants Debut Date

One of the films that we have been following for quite some time has been Mutants. Another French film that looks like it is going to follow in a long line of films from the Country that have rocked. The last we heard about the film coming to North A...

Read More : French Flick Mutants Debut Date

Re: French Flick Mutants Debut Date

I just watched the trailer.. outstanding.  Has a 28 Days Later vibe to it.  *adds to must see list.*

-deadmanwalkin

I saw it and it's very good or should I say vraiment bon!

i went to downlaod some fkn mutants movie - hoping this was the one

and it was some fkn z-grade american film with that dude whos always doing any movie he can get

wasted my time and bandwidth on some fkn aids film - BE CAREFUL OF OTHER FILMS WITH SAME NAME - make sure its the french one

whens the dvd out?

ZOMBlE wrote:

whens the dvd out?

errr? didnt you read the thread you retired idiot - Feb 10th - recognise bitch

watched this last night - it was late - and i was so stoned i couldnt do anything else but watch a movie

i fell asleep though - it got a bit slow - but there was some fkn awesomeness - ill finish it today

*just finished watching it. heaps sexy infected zombie make up - could of had better gore and less cgi blood, but overall, a good zombie film

Last edited by ZOMBlE (2010-02-10 23:43:59)

pootang, teh revenge

Love this movie, the infected looked wicked, and the love story behind it was very sweet, in a way!

Do the girls shave yet?